Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,784 members, 7,979,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 03:10 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (549 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 15, 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ahnie: 3:12am On Dec 15, 2019
Congratulations......on the birthing of your son...it's no easy feat!
So glad the mist has cleared from your eyes and wishing your new hustle a success!

Making money intoxicates most women who has gone thru lots of set backs and challenges.

But one thing I would really want to advice z....please do not look down on him or disrespect him because of your new hustling status.

Kisses to your son.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 15, 2019
ahnie:
Congratulations......on the birthing of your son...it's no easy feat!
So glad the mist has cleared from your eyes and wishing your new hustle a success!

Making money intoxicates most women who has gone thru lots of set backs and challenges.

But one thing I would really want to advice z....please do not look down on him or disrespect him because of your new hustling status.

Kisses to your son.

I try not to look down on him but its not so easy remembering all the nights I cried for him to see things my way.
But I'll keep your advice in mind, thanks a lot.

I will.
Re: . by Triniti(m): 12:06pm On Dec 15, 2019
Don’t allow you new found wealth to control you. Always do the right things at all time
Re: . by zed7: 2:01pm On Dec 15, 2019
Always whining. When engaged ladies are looking down on their single friends, you would think they have won the Nobel prize.
Later they start whining.

Any man or woman who complain about their spouse is an âss hole and deserve what they get. I knew the selection process I went through to get what I want. I know the 'diamonds' I let go off for my own peace.

If you follow and accept anything that comes your way, you deserve what you get. I don't want to hear people change because people don't.

(1) (Reply)

Mention Your Best Hilarious Movies Ever Watched / Do you know there is a name of God too sacred bto pronounce / Top Nanny Agencies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.