Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,329 members, 7,974,418 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 12:53 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (317 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Cockanfanta: 10:37am On Dec 18, 2019
POA - Playboy Alert!

You may not get this thread without proper understanding of :-
POAs
Pre-selection
etc

As a POA you have no business with one girl. How do you get multiple girls with out raising the playboy alarm?
This is much harder in a social group.
We know getting a girl might help you with the pre-section process but this can also backfire as you can be seen as unserious.

*if you engage in multiple relationship if you're lucky you can get a competition where every girl is fighting for you.
Or get a total blackout from all of them.
This is when every one abandons you because you seen as a directionless love peddler. shocked
Re: by Cockanfanta: 10:44am On Dec 18, 2019
Let me try to give an example of how things backfires

Boy A. - "slizzy help me with this stuff"
Sizzy - Okay Sure! (Girl B always help him with this)

Pre-selection works

Then after a prolonged period---
Sizzy wonders why Girl B stop helping him with it. Could he had been terrible? Then later start retreating
Re: by Cockanfanta: 10:54am On Dec 18, 2019
So a way to avoid all this stuff is to first stop begging for all this emotional investments and so.
Make it clear or almost clear that you don't have any emotional business with them you don't like them you just want their *********
If far better to be know as a pussy hunter than a love peddler.
Re: by Cockanfanta: 11:03am On Dec 18, 2019
So when you help them it will be something like ' I just helping you because I'm good not because I really love you and that'
Re: by Cockanfanta: 11:04am On Dec 18, 2019
Okay this article is undeveloped and and liable to be seriously misread

Coming later...

(1) (Reply)

8 Dos And Don'ts Of A First Date / A Watch That Costs A House / If The Aborter Was Aborted, Will She Be Alive To Abort?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.