Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,231 members, 7,936,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:20 PM

If You Want To Know What Is Happening In Nigeria, I Will Tell You Privately - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Want To Know What Is Happening In Nigeria, I Will Tell You Privately (339 Views)

2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents / FG To Give Up Majority Stakes In Its 4 Refineries, To Be Privately Managed / Edo Modular Refinery Privately-Owned, Not Obaseki’s Project – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want To Know What Is Happening In Nigeria, I Will Tell You Privately by ladonidodo(m): 12:01pm On Dec 20, 2019
A former Defence Minister, General Theophilus Danjuma (retd) is ready to reveal what is happening in Nigeria in private.

He also stated that if he reveals what is happening in the country, no one will be able to sleep.

Speaking on Thursday at the University of Ibadan during the launch of a book, 70 Years of Progressive Journalism: The Story of the Nigerian Tribune and the presentation of Tribune’s Platinum Awards, Danjuma said everyone seems to have lost their voice in Yorubaland and they are scared.

https://idonsabi.com/if-you-want-to-know-what-is-happening-in-nigeria-i-will-tell-you-privately-you-will-no-longer-ty-danjuma/
Re: If You Want To Know What Is Happening In Nigeria, I Will Tell You Privately by oloriooko(m): 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2019
Imagine the kind source this fake news is emanating from "i don sabi" grin grin
ladonidodo:
A former Defence Minister, General Theophilus Danjuma (retd) is ready to reveal what is happening in Nigeria in private.

He also stated that if he reveals what is happening in the country, no one will be able to sleep.

Speaking on Thursday at the University of Ibadan during the launch of a book, 70 Years of Progressive Journalism: The Story of the Nigerian Tribune and the presentation of Tribune’s Platinum Awards, Danjuma said everyone seems to have lost their voice in Yorubaland and they are scared.

https://idonsabi.com/if-you-want-to-know-what-is-happening-in-nigeria-i-will-tell-you-privately-you-will-no-longer-ty-danjuma/
Re: If You Want To Know What Is Happening In Nigeria, I Will Tell You Privately by JonDon12: 12:09pm On Dec 20, 2019

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Know What Is Happening In Nigeria, I Will Tell You Privately by ladonidodo(m): 12:19pm On Dec 20, 2019
@olorioko, it shows that you are outdated and jump into conclusion before making your comment. iDONSABI is not a proponent of fake news and will never be.

(1) (Reply)

Court Papers Show How Ex-nsa Dasuki Allegedly Shared N13.6bn Arms Money (2015) / Tragic! Fire “kills Many” In Jigawa / All Set For The Launch Of Operation Amotekun In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.