Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,745 members, 7,935,220 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 01:54 AM

Protein-rich-cockroach-milk-is-the-new-health-fad - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Protein-rich-cockroach-milk-is-the-new-health-fad (520 Views)

Dairy Manore Evaporated Milk Is Available At A Very Good Price. / Lady Finds Cockroach In Her Sealed Juice (Photos) / Cockroach Entered Into My Pot Of Soup. Is It Still OK To Eat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protein-rich-cockroach-milk-is-the-new-health-fad by Tonykanue(m): 12:51am On Dec 28, 2019
Before 2019 ends, much to our surprise, we have another food item in the list of superfoods. While we all are aware of bizarre drinks like broccoli coffee and mushroom coffee, the latest addition to the list is cockroach milk, which is being claimed to be the latest health fad. Let us tell you what makes it a protein-packed drink.

What makes it nutritious?
A study has proven that cockroach milk contains protein crystals and amino acids. It has been mentioned by the researchers that the amount of energy it offers is much higher than that found in dairy cow milk. The milk is good for muscle repair, as the proteins are packed with a large number of essential amino acids. Click link below for details
https://thenews-chronicle.com/shocking-protein-rich-cockroach-milk-is-the-new-health-fad/
Re: Protein-rich-cockroach-milk-is-the-new-health-fad by MajorWarren: 4:58am On Dec 28, 2019
What (and I can’t stress this enough) the fúck

1 Like

Re: Protein-rich-cockroach-milk-is-the-new-health-fad by Tonykanue(m): 10:00am On Dec 28, 2019
I bet you it is highly rich, health wise
Re: Protein-rich-cockroach-milk-is-the-new-health-fad by Olugbenga1234: 11:19am On Dec 28, 2019
Yes cockroaches are highly rich in protein. But don't go and eat the ones that do night club in ur soakaway oo.

2 Likes

Re: Protein-rich-cockroach-milk-is-the-new-health-fad by phyya(f): 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
They gonna start adding it to processed foods but won't tell you. That's when you check ingredients list and see things like flour, sugar, E205.... cry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rockhouse Lagos Cafe: My worst experience @ The Cafe / Plantain Fritata / China Finally Bans Consumption Of Cats & Dogs, Social Media Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.