Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,834 members, 7,915,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:26 PM

Help!!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!!!! (515 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!! by deuzgreat: 5:10pm On Dec 29, 2019
Please, is it possible to replace or repair power/volume button panel? The strip under the button happen to cut off hence can't power the phone. How do I go about this?

Also, how much does it cost to replace techno phone screen which is cracked and not responding to touch.
Re: Help!!!! by RubiesBanking: 7:28pm On Dec 29, 2019
deuzgreat:
Please, is it possible to replace or repair power/volume button panel? The strip under the button happen to cut off hence can't power the phone. How do I go about this?

Also, how much does it cost to replace techno phone screen which is cracked and not responding to touch.

You never even cared to state the model of the phone you need help with, or are all Tecno phones the same product
Re: Help!!!! by deuzgreat: 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2019
RubiesBanking:

You never even cared to state the model of the phone you need help with, or are all Tecno phones the same product
Techno l9 plus
Re: Help!!!! by deuzgreat: 11:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
RubiesBanking:

L9 plus.
Re: Help!!!! by Mohbola(f): 6:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
Carlcare will help
Re: Help!!!! by REB3L(m): 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2020
deuzgreat:

L9 plus.

This happened to my l9 plus too. I took it to some boys, what they did was to change the power button to the other side. (Where the camera button was)
1k5 2k max.
But make sure they are neat and don't mess up your phone

(1) (Reply)

Any Available Cheat For Ios / Redmi Note 7 Battery / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.