Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,974 members, 7,936,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 03:22 AM

Information About Canada Migration With SSCE - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Information About Canada Migration With SSCE (647 Views)

My Experience With Loneliness After Canada Migration / Canada Migration....... The Secrets / The Truth About Canada Validating What Pamela O Said. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Information About Canada Migration With SSCE by AssistntBoyfrnd(m): 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
Dear Fam,

My cousin, a single mother with 2 kids want to emigrate to Canada with her kids.

She currently works as a secretary in a small company. Highest level of education is SSCE.

Financial wise, there is a family member ready to sponsor everything.

Kindly advise what is the best way for her to emigrate to canada as I think Express entry is for graduates.

Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Information About Canada Migration With SSCE by Nickisindigo(m): 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
it's only God that can help her

1 Like

Re: Information About Canada Migration With SSCE by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2019
AssistntBoyfrnd:
Dear Fam,

My cousin, a single mother with 2 kids want to emigrate to Canada with her kids.

She currently works as a secretary in a small company. Highest level of education is SSCE.

Financial wise, there is a family member ready to sponsor everything.

Kindly advise what is the best way for her to emigrate to canada as I think Express entry is for graduates.

Thank you.

sadly she is not qualified

(1) (Reply)

Twitter User Predicts The SJ-182 Plane Crash / Airfare Price War Thickens As Green Africa, Air Peace Slash Prices / Living In Toronto, Canada What You Neeed To Know!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.