Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,190 members, 7,963,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 09:48 PM

‘I Joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt’ – President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt’ – President Buhari (220 Views)

Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money / Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt / Yul Edochie: 'I Thought Our Problem Was Our Leaders Till I Joined Politics' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt’ – President Buhari by NationGist: 9:21am On Jan 11, 2020
The Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari has revealed why he decided to join politics after being released from the prison.

When he received the youths leaders of the All Progressives Congress, (APC), who came from across the country to pay him a visit in Abuja, he said he took interest in politics after a clean bill on his integrity by those who detained him after the 1985 military coup and who thoroughly checked his record as governor of the North East, Minister of Petroleum and Head of State and found nothing incriminating.

Buhari said:

AFTER I WAS RELEASED AND NOTHING WAS......

Continue Reading: https://nationgist.com/index.php/2020/01/11/i-joined-politics-because-im-not-corrupt-president-buhari/

1 Share

Re: ‘I Joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt’ – President Buhari by slimfit1(m): 12:19pm On Jan 11, 2020
Mr president-general, nobody can buy that lie again it has expired. The children unborn will not forgive and forget you, you have put Nigeria in a coffin it's just waiting for2023 to be buried. I was a big supporter, my greatest regret.
Please, don't swear with the Quran again. You all have turned it to a joke. You swear to serve and protect. We see none of that. You never served and all you did was protect your interest.

Please, Mr General, don't talk again it's annoying you trying to fool us for the second time. I think you are a fake general you have shown us that us you are not capable of serving your people. Your conduct have shown us you really don't care. We can not wait for 2023 to come.

(1) (Reply)

Promised Fulfilled By His Excellency.#strongeredoagenda!!!!! / BREAKING: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Hope Uzodinma Winner / At No Time Did The Federal Government Want To Stop Amotekun - Gov Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.