Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,944 members, 7,963,003 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

Former Five Star Signed Artiste Xbusta Caught On Camera Fighting With A Cultist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Former Five Star Signed Artiste Xbusta Caught On Camera Fighting With A Cultist (1061 Views)

Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up / Mercy Aigbe Wears “Black Bra Queen” Top. Fans Accuse Her Of Being A Cultist / Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Five Star Signed Artiste Xbusta Caught On Camera Fighting With A Cultist by pride4legacy(m): 2:20pm On Jan 11, 2020
Former Five Star & Runway entertainment artiste, Xbusta, was seen in a viral video fighting with a cultist who tried to rob and snatch his bag from him.

From the video, Xbusta could be seen in self defence trying to stop the cultist physically, standing his ground and avoiding any self harm. After few seconds of the tussle the cultist succeeded in running away with his bag.

As at the time of this report, it is yet unknown if the artiste has made any reports to the security agencies.

Video source here.
http://www.elitism6.com.ng/2020/01/x-busta-caught-in-street-fight-with.html

Re: Former Five Star Signed Artiste Xbusta Caught On Camera Fighting With A Cultist by popsy2(m): 2:20pm On Jan 11, 2020
Seen
Re: Former Five Star Signed Artiste Xbusta Caught On Camera Fighting With A Cultist by Eagleboney(m): 2:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
movie scene
Re: Former Five Star Signed Artiste Xbusta Caught On Camera Fighting With A Cultist by Trugist9ja: 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2020
Mighty Hugo
Http://trugist9ja.com.ng
Re: Former Five Star Signed Artiste Xbusta Caught On Camera Fighting With A Cultist by Udemyacc: 2:57pm On Jan 11, 2020
This is uncalled for na angry angry angry angry

Get access to premium videos on udemy to learn Web development and WordPress for just 2,500#

Check my signaturee cool cool cool
Re: Former Five Star Signed Artiste Xbusta Caught On Camera Fighting With A Cultist by Nature8(m): 4:47pm On Jan 11, 2020
Nawa oo

(1) (Reply)

Teni Finally Reveals When She Will Get Married / Finally Conquered This Dirty Smoking Habit – Tekno Celebrates / I Had A Long Time Crush On 2face Idibia — Mercy Aigbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.