Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,913 members, 7,959,861 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 08:52 AM

Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation (69806 Views)

My Neighbor Denies Me Sleep With His Generator / Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" / Ghanaian Landlord Drinks Beer After His Arrest For Land Scam (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by uuzba(m): 10:32am On Jan 16, 2020
Smellingrillmea:

U re black she thinks u re shit......she is racist she is ugly
Ehhh? she is fine.
Simply put, there has to be agreement on what can be done on the property.
The whole nation of Oyibo in Western world, cannot eat pepper or spicy food.
As you are going to live with them, adjust your stomach and eat their food.

If you must still eat our Nigerian food, then find a landlord, or restaurant that allows it.
Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by uuzba(m): 10:33am On Jan 16, 2020
baratech:
The landlady is fine sha
All women are fine.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by Glorylynn: 10:33am On Jan 16, 2020
Lol this is actually true,I had issues with my flatmates severally back then because no matter how you use the air extractor the whole apartment still stinks which I notice anytime I go out and return home grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by RaptorX: 10:34am On Jan 16, 2020
Dumb stupid comments as usual from Nlanders, the smell is just an excuse she just doesn't like niggas. Keep making excuses for racist whites.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by Zane2point4(m): 10:34am On Jan 16, 2020
I guess its not only africans but asians too.
Whenever i go for businesses in china and enter there shop,you go smell one kind garlic smell purge sef,very bad,but guess what they like it and you've to respect that.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by ItooWorWor(m): 10:37am On Jan 16, 2020
Earlystar698:
Your health performance is poor that is why you don't feel comfortable with us grin don't you see how Davido is looking fresh each minutes why because he have Igbo partner grin grin
Same with OC Ukeje he is also looking fresh because he have a Yoruba partner grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by uuzba(m): 10:37am On Jan 16, 2020
jovijovi:
Pls. Continue cooking ur African food they will soon like the aroma,

check my signature for ur waist trainers and other body shapers free delivery Nationwide.
Uncle,
I lived in a house upstairs with an Indian in another room.
2 British downstairs.
I was still trying my best with just rice and stew. But that Indian guy, I no just understand.
If na so the whole India be, there's no point going there.
Curry 24/7/365 for ordinary boiled water sef.
Me sef, could not stand the smell. I pitied the 2 British downstairs. I hope our smell did not reach them.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 16, 2020
Smellingrillmea:

He has lived abroad that is why he knows Indian food smells
Asians smell of garlic
And whites are very filthy

It has nothing to do with food ....racist always look for excuses......it is discrimination......every one frowns at it in the world ...shows the level of intellegence we got here...big joke
Asian foods especially north east Asia cook with soy paste. It's smell stronger than ours and yes, landlords do complain about that too.

And all through the world, people of all races have been denied accommodation cos of food smell.
Nothing racist about that.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by Lifecanbeamazin: 10:44am On Jan 16, 2020
It's her house so she has every right to make that decision. Asian food actually stinks more, you can smell Korean and Chinese from far.
Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by mmsen: 10:45am On Jan 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
what about them stinky indians and their food... is that one ok?!

In 2017, one of the UK’s biggest buy-to-let landlords, Fergus Wilson, tried to ban “coloured” tenants because he claimed they made his properties smell of curry.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/landlord-racism-african-cooking-gambia-tenant-elina-vimbsone-ebrima-mboob-a9284476.html

The irony of this is that this dumb bitch isn't even British. "Vimbsone"?
Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by Smellingrillmea: 10:46am On Jan 16, 2020
sassysure:

Asian foods especially north east Asia cook with soy paste. It's smell stronger than ours and yes, landlords do complain about that too.

And all through the world, people of all races have been denied accommodation cos of food smell.
Nothing racist about that.

Confident in saying rubbish .......never in my life in canada have I ever seen that

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by Smellingrillmea: 10:47am On Jan 16, 2020
uuzba:

Ehhh? she is fine.
Simply put, there has to be agreement on what can be done on the property.
The whole nation of Oyibo in Western world, cannot eat pepper or spicy food.
As you are going to live with them, adjust your stomach and eat their food.

If you must still eat our Nigerian food, then find a landlord, or restaurant that allows it.

Travel

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by Smellingrillmea: 10:48am On Jan 16, 2020
Racist will find excuse to be racist
Its not about food
How dumb are people here

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by ComeAndobo: 10:48am On Jan 16, 2020
darfay:
Especially one tribe that would not be named here

Do you think they see us as "tribes" you should know when to unite. The reason they can do such is because they know we are divided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by ehissi(m): 10:49am On Jan 16, 2020
So we now know she voted to remain and not Brexit since she can stand the smell of Europeams and not Africans......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by WorldRichest: 10:54am On Jan 16, 2020
ikorodureporta:
ewedu + kpanla + kpomo + iru..... + Amala cheesy

“ She even tried to play it down by saying how she has Nigerian friends and that all their houses smell like what they cook,” he concluded.

Son of the soil, I sight you. Omo Oodua ni wa. We are proud of it.
Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by BlackSeptember: 10:55am On Jan 16, 2020
tribalmall:
Foolishness as now ruined your life emphatically.

Go and tell your dad
Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by baratech: 11:00am On Jan 16, 2020
Smellingrillmea:

She doesn't like the smell of the black food.... But she longs for the black mamba inside her
Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by RaptorX: 11:08am On Jan 16, 2020
The problem with most of the people supporting this racist bitch is because they have never encountered racism. And their experience with whites are the few ones that visits Nigeria who they like to worship by the way.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by Sultannayef: 11:09am On Jan 16, 2020
But it’s true. Our food stinks. No offence!! All my previous landlords complained of the smell of crayfish, stockfish and others numerous to mention.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by Acidosis(m): 11:10am On Jan 16, 2020
There is no food without "smell/odour"! The so called jollof rice we idolize so much can be very offensive to another race or nationality!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by Yankee101: 11:11am On Jan 16, 2020
I'm Nigerian and I complain too

You can't be cooking okporoko in a HVAC style winter insulated house. The walls, air system, furnishing and even neighbors house will be affected sometime for days

The least you can do is soak it in hot water overnight and soften it in order to reduce the cooking time. So in the case of cooking no be lie
Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by Irore: 11:11am On Jan 16, 2020
OiOi:
It's her home and she deserves good health... Although people might want to say it's racism I think it's good she put her self first

Absolutely just as their ginger and garlic don't appeal to most Nigerians except me.
Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 16, 2020
food generally has aroma, its not smell, omelets s have aroma, coming from a race of people who dont take their baths daily, amounts to stove callingthe pot black.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by BankyGee(m): 11:24am On Jan 16, 2020
payperpost:
igbo people can make even the entire office be smelling ogbono! my room mate in those days, cha!

don't allow Igbo people shake you after eating that food called Apu. Cha!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 16, 2020
Smellingrillmea:

Lies the lady is fine tongue
Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by BankyGee(m): 11:26am On Jan 16, 2020
Notasaints:
Lies the lady is fine tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 16, 2020
[quote author=BankyGee post=85842095][/quote]She's the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

I wish I can just wife her immediately. kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by ekerintee: 11:34am On Jan 16, 2020
You are right .she is not a racist .if you know this white people well,they are allergic to some things ,seeing some things and inhaling some things give them allergy.its not as if the food smells but they are not used to it,imagine somebody frying oil or doing some kind things .you perceive the aroma even from the stair case.not everybody likes it .I am sure she stays in the house and would not want to experience such.Its their nature and not racism,some landlord wil not even give a black person house because of their bad experience with blacks like 2 many people living in a small room , vandalizing properties,too many visitors ,loud music etc.these are against the nature of the white who want a quiet neighbour

quote author=OiOi post=85838780]It's her home and she deserves good health... Although people might want to say it's racism [/quote]
Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by D1Wonder(m): 11:36am On Jan 16, 2020
It is not called a smell. It is aroma. Doesn't meat pie smell>

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by BankyGee(m): 11:39am On Jan 16, 2020
Notasaints:
She's the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

I wish I can just wife her immediately. kiss kiss
Why are you wishing my wish? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by CeterisXVII: 11:41am On Jan 16, 2020
youngestgrad:

This is one of the reasons black Americans don't like Africans especially Nigerians, We Idolize white skinned people nothing they do is wrong in our eyes. The white landlady says the house is open to only Europeans because of smell of African food, have any of you smelt Greek food, IDIOTS!!
Even Italian food smells....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria / Man Building Bottle House In Kaduna (Photos) / My Landlord Gave Me 6months Quit Notice When My Rent Will Due In 6months Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.