Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,488 members, 7,961,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 07:51 AM

What Should I Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Should I Do? (462 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do? by homodarah(m): 8:33pm On Jan 15, 2020
Good Evening all,
Pardon my English embarassed
I need your advice and its for the mature mind only.
I married 2018 and blessed with a lovely boy last year and am currently working in the bank(contract staff) with my ND just finished my HND Last year,my wife is not working for now but she is doing one or two thing so that she will not be idle.
We are staying at my father's house which she is ok with it. My mother in-law want to find a job for us in polytechnic school in their state(Oyo state).
I have HND while my Wife has ND I have not collected my HND result.
My questions is as follow;
How much did HND and ND earned in the state govt?
Can both of us work in state govt?
Can I step down for her?

Your responses will appreciated.
Thanks
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 15, 2020
homodarah:
Good Evening all,
Pardon my English embarassed
I need your advice and its for the mature mind only.
I married 2018 and blessed with a lovely boy last year and am currently working in the bank(contract staff) with my ND just finished my HND Last year,my wife is not working for now but she is doing one or two thing so that she will not be idle.
We are staying at my father's house which she is ok with it. My mother in-law want to find a job for us in polytechnic school in their state(Oyo state).
I have HND while my Wife has ND I have not collected my HND result.
My questions is as follow;
How much did HND and ND earned in the state govt?
Can both of us work in state govt?
Can I step down for her?

Your responses will appreciated.
Thanks

First go collect your HND certificate. With your working experience in the bank, you should be able to get a new job with your HND.

Second, what job do they find for you at poly sch?

Third, if possible, let your wife further her education.

Fourth, if qualified & possible, let your wife collect the poly sch job, since you have a job, let her collect the offer for job at polytechnic school. Whatever she earns increases your household income.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sos / Work From Home During This Covid-19 And Earn Between 10-20M Within 12/18 Months / My White Friend Said This About His Late Dad!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.