Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,039 members, 7,960,304 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 05:14 PM

Video Of Teni At The Age Of 12 Playing Judge On KKB Show - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Teni At The Age Of 12 Playing Judge On KKB Show (7785 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Teni - Before She Added Much Weight / Throwback Photos Of Teni In Bikini / Video Of Teni Cursing A White Man In Los Angeles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Teni At The Age Of 12 Playing Judge On KKB Show by Samfloxin(m): 6:31pm On Jan 17, 2020
When she was a girl
Re: Video Of Teni At The Age Of 12 Playing Judge On KKB Show by WalkerMichael(m): 6:59pm On Jan 17, 2020
blingxx:

Back in the days when run home from school just catch up with stv cartoons, I prefer justice league and zeta project tho grin

I didn't miss a single pinky & the brain
Re: Video Of Teni At The Age Of 12 Playing Judge On KKB Show by Ayoguy(m): 1:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
TheSourcerer:
me too or that princess cartoon , or biker mice or even silver hawks
This shows made me wanna Skip school every morning.. Childhood was the best

1 Like

Re: Video Of Teni At The Age Of 12 Playing Judge On KKB Show by TheSourcerer: 2:33pm On Jan 19, 2020
Ayoguy:

This shows made me wanna Skip school every morning.. Childhood was the best
I swear especially when STV popped out of no where that time after fine-tuning the tv grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Daughter Of This Nollywood Actor, Ugezu J Ugezu, Is Now A US Soldier (Photos / BBN: I Was Completely Naked In The Bathroom And He Stared – Maria Slam Yernis / Models Suffered Severe Wardrobe Malfunction On The Runway Of A Fashion Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.