Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,728 members, 7,962,369 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 09:36 AM

Questionnaire - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Questionnaire (157 Views)

Kindly HELP In FILLING THIS 2 Mins Questionnaire / In Dire Need Of Your Honest Response To My Questionnaire. / Help: How Do I Score A Yes Or No Questionnaire On Excel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Questionnaire by ogbupeter7(m): 1:00am On Jan 20, 2020
Questionnaire
Dear Respondent,

I am Esah Peter Ogbu (F/HD/17/3910094), a student of Mass Communication department, Yaba College of Technology conducting a research on 'Citizen Journalism and Fake News in Nigeria: a study of Legit.ng and Nairaland Websites.'

This is in partial fulfillment of the requirement of the award of Higher National Diploma (HND).

The questionnaire is to be filled by at least 200 respondents (contributors) of Legit.ng and Nairaland respectively. That is, 100 respondents each.

Kindly assist in filling the questionnaire.

Below is the link to the questionnaire!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfOu0aS9m8TlY506qb2jn_Xp0Cce1yObm58TeJ6taX_f8a_Qg/viewform?usp=sf_link

(1) (Reply)

M&E With Data Management And Analysis For Projects And Programmes / How Can I Uninstall Norton On Mac? / Please! Your Advice Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.