Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,408 members, 7,961,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 07:53 PM

Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere (79446 Views)

Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car / Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' / Diane Yashim Becomes Kuddy Cosmetics' First Brand Ambassador (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by Randy111(m): 11:17am On Jan 20, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
Our ladies are becoming totally useless.
I pray God shouldn't give me a female child.

I swear some guys are more useless than that lady. Bob risky is a man child you know. Just pray God gives you responsible children whether male or female. That would be a better prayer than the one you just prayed

3 Likes

Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by ProtectMyMoney: 11:19am On Jan 20, 2020

Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by ffo(m): 11:25am On Jan 20, 2020
but see part of the material wasting and dragging on the floor, why cant she make use of that
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by agrowell: 11:28am On Jan 20, 2020
Think deeply before you comment. What would be your reaction if she is:
1. Mother
2. Sister
3. Wife
4. Daughter
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by chinchonglee(m): 11:32am On Jan 20, 2020
IhateInjustice:

Like some men don’t bring shame to their families undecided
Girls own worse...
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by oyinda1599(f): 11:34am On Jan 20, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
Pray you don't have a male child that will turn bobrisky too.
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by nkemdi89(f): 11:40am On Jan 20, 2020
The dress is too busy, less is more.
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by SEGLIZ: 11:41am On Jan 20, 2020
wasted yards of cloth like superman still got her entire breast looking for shelter. madness everywhere in the land.
credit to the days of our mothers.

1 Like

Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by Pinkyposh(f): 11:44am On Jan 20, 2020
Ebenezar2020:

This is when God will give them to you in abundance
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by chinchonglee(m): 11:45am On Jan 20, 2020
MissGodOwn:
Not all ladies pls. Please learn to stop generalizing, everyone can't just be the same.
I knw but there re two method of reasoning inductive and deductive. Am using an inductive method here.
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by adedayourt(m): 11:46am On Jan 20, 2020
The comments goes a long way to show how much sour society has deteriorated on terms of moral
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by paix(m): 11:48am On Jan 20, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
But you want to have someone else's female child for a wife.

5 Likes

Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by Illusioneffect(m): 11:50am On Jan 20, 2020
Her brezz is the only ting attracting my attenshun
that brezz can feed the whole of my church
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by richPHAROAH: 11:50am On Jan 20, 2020
me i wan fork
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by Illusioneffect(m): 11:51am On Jan 20, 2020
richPHAROAH:
me i wan fork
Go fork indomie

1 Like

Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by paix(m): 11:54am On Jan 20, 2020
Most women still don't realize that men would rather X-ray well clothed women with their eyes than seeing them naked on a gold platter.
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by Funkybabee(f): 11:55am On Jan 20, 2020
Real Virgin cheesy
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by RexTramadol1: 11:56am On Jan 20, 2020
If I was with her

I will stare and drool till my saliva drops in the cleavage

Kilo kan mi
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by olax02(m): 12:02pm On Jan 20, 2020
Senseless and clueless as Nigeria Federal Government promoting evil shows...so, what do u expect?dirty tv shows will lead to dirty products in the community....

Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by olax02(m): 12:09pm On Jan 20, 2020
What a nonsense, what's this must u go naked while trying to get people attention....hisbah this is one of your client...

Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by Ebenezar2020(m): 12:19pm On Jan 20, 2020
Pinkyposh:

This is when God will give them to you in abundance
TUFIAKWA.
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by biggy26: 12:20pm On Jan 20, 2020
frankmoney:
The dress isn't fine..... All those people commenting "wow etc" , low key would be insulting her
You spoke my mind. The ladies will be shouting fire! on insta and be insulting her behind and laughing at her foolishness.
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by Ebenezar2020(m): 12:20pm On Jan 20, 2020
oyinda1599:
Pray you don't have a male child that will turn bobrisky too.
that one still better pass female children
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by vidalisa02(f): 12:23pm On Jan 20, 2020
hummmm
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by Burruchaga71(m): 12:29pm On Jan 20, 2020
That is the only way she can be noticed
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by ifex370(m): 12:32pm On Jan 20, 2020
kestolove95:
And she claim to b a virgin, with her dry nyansh

wth grin
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by mechanics(m): 12:33pm On Jan 20, 2020
Nawa, she's not even ashamed at all.
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by UnknownQueen(f): 12:51pm On Jan 20, 2020
Attention is all she wants, and you all gave her... She said it in her caption.. Be crazy enough to do whatever you want in life...... Although i personally think she wouldn't have dressed like that on a good day, but all she wanted isbor was attention and she got it..... So whatever way, Diane wins...
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by Thegamingorca(m): 1:13pm On Jan 20, 2020
See breast
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by bonnyhope: 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2020
quaintbloke:
Some guys are just bitter chauvinists for no just reason, I wonder what's with the criticism.
This is 2020, people should try to develop their IQ and think laterally.
When a celebrity rocks a bold outfit to such an occasion, more often than not she is modelling it for a label. A simple check on her post and you would see where she tagged the labels. Celebrities dont tag labels for free.
She rocks the outfit, she gets the publicity, she gets paid for it and you remain bitter and broke. Who is the loser now?
Be wise.
@ebenezer2020, @frankmoney, @donstan18

You must be one of those that dances nakedly in the club to get cheap payment of 1k

So because she get paid then it is morally justified to expose herself

Selling your body for cheap naira

Put on your thinking cap
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by bonnyhope: 1:17pm On Jan 20, 2020
Thia generation is cursed
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 20, 2020
Diane should respect her Body.. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nollywood Star Actresses Who Sacrificed Their Career For Marriage (photos) / Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys / Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.