Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,236 members, 7,936,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:56 PM

I Need Help Writing A Tech Focused Pioneer Web Content - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Help Writing A Tech Focused Pioneer Web Content (704 Views)

Web Content And Designer Neeeded / How Would You Invest N1m On A Nigeria Focused Blog? / Steps Involved In Writing A Good Blog Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Writing A Tech Focused Pioneer Web Content by Nikes(m): 12:31am On Jan 25, 2020
Hi nairalanders, I got this huge opportunity last week to write pioneer contents for a website that's in it's design stage, even though I've never written contents for any site before. The thing is, I need advice and tips on how to go about this. I love tech stuff and people come to me to help confirm whatever product they're buying. But writing a pioneer content is a little different. I need help pls
Re: I Need Help Writing A Tech Focused Pioneer Web Content by SmartyPants(m): 2:13am On Jan 25, 2020
Nikes:
Hi nairalanders, I got this huge opportunity last week to write pioneer contents for a website that's in it's design stage, even though I've never written contents for any site before. The thing is, I need advice and tips on how to go about this. I love tech stuff and people come to me to help confirm whatever product they're buying. But writing a pioneer content is a little different. I need help pls

There is nothing complex about writing content. You already have the technical knowledge so what you need to know are the types of content:

1. Evergreen content, written about topics that never go out of date. These are longer, informative pieces that may be updated from time to time. This is where you should start.

2. Fresh content: these are pieces written to ride on the back of a certain current trend. These pieces tend to be shorter and news oriented.

3. SEO content: these pieces are filled with keywords and are optimized solely to draw an audience to the website. They may not be particularly informative but they help your website rank well in search engines.

At the beginning you should be focused on type 1 and 3, to help establish the website with search engines and also so make sure that any one who comes to your website leaves with a good impression of your brand.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Writing A Tech Focused Pioneer Web Content by Nikes(m): 9:40am On Jan 25, 2020
SmartyPants:

There is nothing complex about writing content. You already have the technical knowledge so what you need to know are the types of content:

1. Evergreen content, written about topics that never go out of date. These are longer, informative pieces that may be updated from time to time. This is where you should start.

2. Fresh content: these are pieces written to ride on the back of a certain current trend. These pieces tend to be shorter and news oriented.

3. SEO content: these pieces are filled with keywords and are optimized solely to draw an audience to the website. They may not be particularly informative but they help your website rank well in search engines.

At the beginning you should be focused on type 1 and 3, to help establish the website with search engines and also so make sure that any one who comes to your website leaves with a good impression of your brand.

Good luck.
This was helpful. Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Writing A Tech Focused Pioneer Web Content by sulaimon22: 11:08am On Jan 25, 2020
SmartyPants:

Good luck.

Good idea. Op just follow up this advice dia is nothing more to add

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Frontend Designer UI/UX / I Need A Youtube Channel(monetized Or Not) / Giving You Tips On How To Increase Your Adsense Cpc And Ctr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.