Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,555 members, 7,888,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:09 PM

.. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / .. (778 Views)

Investment Opportunities: Top New Metaverse Projects To Trend In 2022 / How To Open A Successful Video Gaming Business Center In Nigeria / Bring In 250,000 Naira Only. Enjoy Profit Returns After Business is Established (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

.. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 31, 2020
mao
Re: .. by Snipper007: 7:40pm On Jan 31, 2020
[s]
fdecisive:
Everything is changing pretty fast these days. Technologies have turned around many businesses and industry is now a tech-driven world.
Who would have thought that we would be talking about flying electric cars in 2020? But it is now a normal phenomenon and it will soon be launched on a commercial scale.

In Naija here, a few brands here and there are building solutions, but one brand that has completely shut down the market with their disruptive innovation is betBonanza. Now I have watched them closely and compared them with other big names in the industry, and I have seen that any smart investor can quickly scoop a fortune before others wake up to see the opportunity.
2 of their innovations in the business is why I have come to that conclusion. I will explain a bit more about the 2 innovations that they have brought to the market, and what you guys actually think about them.

The first is their secret. They are targeting both ends of the business. Though they have a website like others, they are mainly focused on expanding and opening new shops in all cities in Nigeria, while also expanding existing shops aggressively. A friend of mine who is one their Agent said their bonus and commission offer is one of the best in the country, if not the very best. But the striking thing is that they are also growing our direct online customer base to challenge the existing market leaders. I also discovered that in what is the first of its kind in Nigeria, and indeed Africa, their customers can fund their accounts at any gaming shop, irrespective of where they opened their account. So they are actually hitting the market from two angles.

The second is that they are focused on spreading like wildfire. They run a kind of franchise system whereby they have agents around Nigeria. I asked this friend of mine to get me their brochure where they explained their bonus and commission structure. Mehn, I was amazed. These guys have up to 8 different bonuses and commissions, such that an active Agent at a given time can have multiple streams of income while doing business with them.
- He can have the normal trading bonuses from the different products, which are mostly based on sales;
- He can also get a Porting Bonus for 3 consecutive months if he is coming from another betting company;
- He can also be getting a weekly fuel money refund if he reaches a fair target.
- He can also have a bonus/commission on a registered online player that deposit;
- Plus, he makes gains when the company makes a profit from a registered online player;
- He can also have a ₦5,000 cash gift if he refers another Agent to the Tribe;
- He will also get a prize if he wins the Agent of the month award; and many more.
They said their Agents can see how all transactions are calculated, and that there is a constant formula. So the issue of cheating is out of it. Mehn, when I saw all these I just said "So all these gaming companies have been duping us since!" But that is not all.

The company has been employing a lot of people in all parts of Nigeria. From what I heard, they do this quietly, and rarely advertise sef. Since it is still a new company, it is likely that they are still employing people.
As an investor, as you expect, I am on the verge of sowing a few millions into this company in Abuja. But I want others to also know about it and tell me what they think. This friend of mine said he is enjoying this business, in fact he calls it a small gold mine. Please drop your comments.
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Original Hand Sanitizers & Nose Masks For Sale @ Wholesale & Retail Prices / With N700,000 You Get A Plot Of Land At Ibusa Asaba Delta State / Does Anyone Use Robinhood App To Buy And Sell Stocks Here In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.