Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,860 members, 7,883,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 09:26 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (666 Views)

Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) / Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) / Is It Time To Seek Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by bnmbv: 1:03am On Feb 01, 2020
K
Re: . by EkoErrands: 1:53am On Feb 01, 2020
yeah
Re: . by bnmbv: 1:57am On Feb 01, 2020
EkoErrands:
My brother man, I can relate with you because I dey inside the same thing now but my own is better because no child yet and no "legal" marriage yet. I will advice you to be patient for the children to get older when they finally go to college ...then you vamuse....the good thing is by that age they can enter train and come and visit you. just endure small...do like you don't know what you are doing.

This was my plan, but with this HIgh Blood pressure ...
Re: . by EkoErrands: 12:20pm On Feb 01, 2020
bnmbv:

I can relate with this too.

just a week ago I felt myself dying so I went and checked my blood pressure and it was saying 144/95...

I called her and said let go back to how we were before...in love. she said we can't go back. I ended the marriage immediately.

stroke killed my father...it can't kill me.

at this point I dont know what would work for you but I will suggest you start going for sport fishing and extreme water parks and meeting new people till your kids are in college.

if you stay the way you are now ...YOU WILL DIE

1 Like

Re: . by FlyingTOMATOE: 6:02pm On Feb 01, 2020
bnmbv:
be wise quit while you are still alive

(1) (Reply)

I / VIDEO: Infidelity Gone Wrong; Man Collapses After Sex With Married Woman / Shamed By A Journalist, But Look At The Kindness Shown To Them By Strangers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.