Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,539 members, 7,948,063 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:17 PM

- - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / - (877 Views)

Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo / Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts / Disintegration, A Neglected Solution To Nation’s Challenges ― Senator Adeyeye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

- by Nobody: 2:50am On Feb 05, 2020
-
Re: - by Nobody: 3:11am On Feb 05, 2020
Re: - by Charleys: 6:41am On Feb 05, 2020
I have seen the pictures of idanre hills town before.

So my question is this, who's house do you want to destroy to build those structures? Are you going to compensate them?

But you try, one day I will call you for a contract.

2 Likes

Re: - by Kingrexyl(m): 7:27am On Feb 05, 2020
Nigeria is just backward in anything, may God punish those useless thieves called politicians.
Re: - by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 05, 2020
Re: - by Charleys: 6:41pm On Feb 05, 2020
Beachside:
I'm sure 70 percent of residents there are renters .They can relocate during contruction. Home owners would be compensated with either a house,land or money.The main goal is simply to rebuild and organized the town . So you think the town should be left as it is just to avoid inconveniencing residents? In fact ,for Nigeria to be a developed nation,80 percent of things need to be demolished and rebuilt. I don't understand why Nigerian oppose any idea that aims to build the place but desire to live in US,Canada,Japan,Australia.

These are community lands, how much will the government pay everyone in that community. Look development will surely come to idanre but it won't come by force the way you are expecting.

(1) (Reply)

Emeka Ihedioha's Eight Months Of Serving And Rebuilding Imo / APC Crisis: Oshiomhole, Omo-agege Absent As Obaseki, Amaechi, Other S/south L / Lagos Explosion: 15 Die In Abule Ado — NEMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.