Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,223 members, 7,936,770 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 10:36 PM

Do This If You Need Her Again [100% working] - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Do This If You Need Her Again [100% working] (256 Views)

Free Netflix Accounts & Passwords – 100% Working / Netflix Premium Cookies - September 2022 [cookies 100% Working] / Watch Netflix For Free � 100% Working! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do This If You Need Her Again [100% working] by Surebuttons: 11:24am On Feb 12, 2020
Few days ago I stopped calling my girlfriend on phone regularly. After some days she called me and asked why I wasn't calling her as usual. Trying to be a big boy and dodging from the shitty reasons of being financially broke, I told her I was going through some emotional stress. I further told her that she shouldn't bother that I will be fine.

However, Knowing she truly understands with me, I stood still on the lie and after some trials she made to know what was really wrong with me she gave up believing I will tell her the reasons later.

This recent development got started after six months I left school to join the compulsory NYSC as mandated by the Federal Republic of Nigeria. My salary was just N19800 and my parents wanted me to be a man, therfore they stopped assisting me financially. Usually, on daily basis I spend not less than N623 on average on her. Some days I even spend about N1600 on her especially if I am travelling.

So, the little I had earlier has exhausted as nothing was coming in as usual. Then I had to sit down and think on what I was spending the money on. To my greatest surprise, recharge cards and internet subscriptions took 39% of my expenses while food and upkeep took 37%, miscellaneous took 24%.

Being in the digital age, I started up a research to see whether I am a fool or I have friends in the outrageous expenses on recharge cards and data bundles. I bet you, you will not believe what I found out. Do you care to know? Well, I found that an average network subscriber spends N213 daily and N6400 on recharge cards and data bundles respectively.

Then being an internet savvy, I know I was not alone on this shit. If I am not alone in this mess, then smart brains must have spotted this problem and may have solved it. After series of research, trials and errors I found one out of many websites on the internet that is really making things easy, cheap and simple for people like me. Guess what? It is https://fastfingers.com.ng. Just like the name, they convinced me that there is power in the fingers and the faster the fingers the better.

There I learnt how to get free recharge cards daily, get cheap data bundles, watch movies that I love, search for jobs, get updated news, gossips and lots more.

If I continue talking about them, you will not be able to leave this page. So I rest my case believing I have helped someone like you.

However, I told you I stopped calling my girlfriend earlier because I ran out of cash. Now things have changed and I wrote this article because she asked me why and I told her I was going to tell her I truly care about her. To proof that to her, I wrote this article.

My final words to you my dear heartbeat as I call you. I love you. I am sure you may have found the reasons and I must also apologize I lied to you.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Safe To Get An IPTV Service Provider? / . / Plan Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.