Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,204 members, 7,936,732 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 09:07 PM

Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno (83800 Views)

Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto / Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen / Femi Gbajabiamia Hosts Some Of His Colleagues In The 9th Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by Volcano12(f): 5:42am On Feb 27, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by Reference(m): 6:35am On Feb 27, 2020
Such a tragedy. Condolences to the military.
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by blissmandate(m): 6:39am On Feb 27, 2020
Eteka1:
PTSD
exactly
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by HRMK: 6:56am On Feb 27, 2020
TOO MUCH WEED!
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by yassinattah(m): 6:57am On Feb 27, 2020
alsudan:
Effects of being governed by a Lifeless mad man Bokoharii.

Watch as this soldier is Courtmartialed and hanged, while Bokoharii continues to release so called repentant terrorists.

For the fact that you are a premier league watcher and most likely an ardent Man Utd fan,you have forgotten how to spell Court Marshall you were spelling it as Court Martial
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by Ryan03(f): 7:06am On Feb 27, 2020
alsudan:
Effects of being governed by a Lifeless mad man Bokoharii.

Watch as this soldier is Courtmartialed and hanged, while Bokoharii continues to release so called repentant terrorists.
so he should be allowed to go free? I know say something dey wrong with you head
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by stasius: 8:09am On Feb 27, 2020
A clear case of PTSD.
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by HajaraIsah1: 10:06am On Feb 27, 2020
beeblack:
Make them no allow bokoharam to share testimony over them.

Make them no allow shekau to dance soapy for their matter

1 Share

Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:44am On Feb 27, 2020
Too bad
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by hilfinity(m): 11:02am On Feb 27, 2020
Eteka1:
PTSD

What can d failed naija govt do abt this? Cos it's a sure thing dt lots of them are seriously suffering from PTSD.

...Poor souls...
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by zagorakis(m): 11:09am On Feb 27, 2020
Nah repentant boko haram member
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by buhariguy(m): 11:20am On Feb 27, 2020
BiafraIpob25:
Your father should've ejaculate Sense to your brain before removing his Dick...

Is Buhari not a failure and Lifeless?

and your father is worst than failure and a lifeless human being
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 27, 2020
AngelicBeing:
l concur with your post sad

Hi grin

How are u doing?
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by Slimsly100(f): 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2020
This is what you get when you recruit"repentant" Boko Haram boys I the army angry
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by thunderbabs: 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2020
One of the repentant boko-ist.
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 27, 2020
When you keep them too long in combat PTSD sets in.
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by pressplay411(m): 5:49pm On Feb 27, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
We need the names of those killed to confirm if its the northern Boko Haram army members killing southerners as usual.

I pray for those waiting for when Nigeria will work well.

What you get when "repentant Boko Haram terrorists" are recruited into the army.

1 Like

Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by engrchykae(m): 6:56pm On Feb 27, 2020
Maybe he is one of the "repented ones"
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by AngelicBeing: 7:56pm On Feb 27, 2020
sassysure:

Hi grin

How are u doing?
I am fine jare but been super busy with several things like a busy_bee, I hardly have time for Nairaland.com again, and I trust you and all your loved ones are doing well cool
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 27, 2020
AngelicBeing:
I am fine jare but been super busy with several things like a busy_bee, I hardly have time for Nairaland.com again, and I trust you and all your loved ones are doing well cool
We are good. Thank you kiss

1 Like

Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by openmine(m): 12:32am On Feb 28, 2020
post traumatic stress disorder(PTSD)
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by Klybp30733: 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
How I doubled my 100,000 naira to 200,000 naira plus on bet9ja 49ja

Watch video via link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKFzMWfpPNU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“Why My Father Named Me Rotimi” Gov Rotimi Amaechi / Results From Abuja - Vanguard / Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.