Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,991 members, 7,963,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 07:35 AM

NTI Is Denying Me The Chance Of Securing A Job With Lagos State TESCOM - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NTI Is Denying Me The Chance Of Securing A Job With Lagos State TESCOM (1208 Views)

Kwara State (SUBEB) Level 7, Salary Is More Than (TESCOM) Level 8. / Oyo State TESCOM Recruitment Past Questions And Answers General Knowledge / Northern States, Universities Denying Christians Employment And Admission - ECWA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NTI Is Denying Me The Chance Of Securing A Job With Lagos State TESCOM by dahood25(m): 5:48pm On Feb 27, 2020
Dear nairalanders, DNT no if this is the right section for this, but please help move it to front page.

National Teacher's Institute, Kaduna. Is denying me a chance of securing a job opportunity with Lagos State teaching service Commission, completed my Post Graduate Diploma in Education, Dec. 2017. With the hope of using the certificate to secure a better job, but to my greatest surprised till this moment our results are not out not to talk of certificate.

We keep complaining over and over, we keep hearing the same story, they will get back to us. At a point they were issuing us a letter of completion of program, which Lagos State Tescom denied, that they can't accept it. It's over three weeks now after many years of waiting, they assured us in 3weeks time the result will be out, till this moment no any good news.

Lagos State tescom gave us a deadline to submit our cerificate which is going to elapse soon.

Good people of Nigerians please if you can be of help, myself and my other colleagues will be happy.

We don't know how to reach through the Federal Ministry of Education, and any other body that can help intervene in this matter.

The South East and Northerners have being issued their result, we still don't know why they are yet to issue that of the South West

Re: NTI Is Denying Me The Chance Of Securing A Job With Lagos State TESCOM by dahood25(m): 5:56pm On Feb 27, 2020
NTI is a body we felt have integrity towards building a better future Nigeria teachers, but here reverse is the case.

They have put many future and career on hold since 2017.

Many have the opportunity of securing a better job, but no evidence to prove they gone through a Post graduate diploma in education program.

Many have the thought of going for master, but they are not making it possible for people.

They care less about people's career or future, all they can do is to be admitting students every year .

Since 2017 till date they have not release any set result, but they keep admiting.

2020 set have resumed class as we speak

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NTI Is Denying Me The Chance Of Securing A Job With Lagos State TESCOM by xclusiveguy4(m): 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
This is really bad from NTI, they ought to have release the results, my goodness since 2017? Mods should kindly push this to the front page.

1 Like

Re: NTI Is Denying Me The Chance Of Securing A Job With Lagos State TESCOM by GreaterGraceGG(f): 7:56pm On Feb 27, 2020
I completed this programme last year December. If previous sets are yet to see their results.....in fact I'm short of words. Feel like crying.
Another set don dey receive lecture o
Re: NTI Is Denying Me The Chance Of Securing A Job With Lagos State TESCOM by laitsy: 8:08pm On Feb 27, 2020
Please this needs to be pushed to the front page. Help..

(1) (Reply)

Online Learning Portal - SS1 Chemistry Lesson Notes / Unleashing The Magic Of Effi Lotto Himself: The Ultimate Guide To Winning Big / I Need It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.