Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,865 members, 7,962,824 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 05:37 PM

Liverpool 'Not Guaranteed' To Be Crowned EPL Champions Over Coronavirus Outbreak - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool 'Not Guaranteed' To Be Crowned EPL Champions Over Coronavirus Outbreak (38112 Views)

Leo Messi Is First Footballer To Be Crowned Time Magazine's 'Athlete Of The Year / Buhari Approves Postponement Of National Sports Festival Over Coronavirus / Ighalo To Miss Manchester United's Training Camp Over Coronavirus Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool 'Not Guaranteed' To Be Crowned EPL Champions Over Coronavirus Outbreak by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 29, 2020
Sheriman:
The driver who drove italian man from the Airport was also Test Positive but he ran away from the Hospital demanding that Government should send him 100Million Naira or else he will be force to travel around in commercial buses to infect more people... Some NIGERIANS and Government are the most useless set of people in this whole world

Please where did you get this news from? Is it true? This is really getting out of hand. I need to start wearing my face mask and hand gloves outside even if people call me a mad man let them call me a mad man. It has gotten to that stage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool 'Not Guaranteed' To Be Crowned EPL Champions Over Coronavirus Outbreak by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:54am On Feb 29, 2020
After 30years which kind wahala be dis...Corona virus wetin dey sup? Las Las we'll never walk alone...up Liverpool
Re: Liverpool 'Not Guaranteed' To Be Crowned EPL Champions Over Coronavirus Outbreak by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:58am On Feb 29, 2020
tsephanyah:
I’m far from a medical professional but More people die from the regular flu, and it doesnt have this effect on the market. It's not like I'm not concerned, but the panic on this one is not necessary, in my opinion. I really do have a feeling if tariffs were dropped on china, the market would rise, and it would be realised the regular flyer has killed more people.

It’s almost as
Efodemic virus (the social media and TV didn’t have anything better to do than stir the pot to pump up viewer ratings.
its clear you know little or nothing about this virus...but don't worry in the next couple of days you are about to find out
Re: Liverpool 'Not Guaranteed' To Be Crowned EPL Champions Over Coronavirus Outbreak by ogene144(m): 10:05am On Feb 29, 2020
Maxcollins042:
If you examine closely you will figure out that one of the government officials is a Manchester United faithful.
Why Man Utd,wetin we do now why not Man City...
Re: Liverpool 'Not Guaranteed' To Be Crowned EPL Champions Over Coronavirus Outbreak by sunnyphem(m): 10:11am On Feb 29, 2020
at least my president will sit at home dis time around ... enough of wakawaka
Re: Liverpool 'Not Guaranteed' To Be Crowned EPL Champions Over Coronavirus Outbreak by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 10:14am On Feb 29, 2020
Gosh, enemies every where angry
Re: Liverpool 'Not Guaranteed' To Be Crowned EPL Champions Over Coronavirus Outbreak by Daffy007: 10:19am On Feb 29, 2020
Which kain nonsense this pipo dey talk sef. Make dem better give liverpool the trophy before suspending anything. Ona well?
Re: Liverpool 'Not Guaranteed' To Be Crowned EPL Champions Over Coronavirus Outbreak by 2nattie(m): 10:23am On Feb 29, 2020
All force(spiritual or otherwise ) that are planning that Liverpool will not be crowned EPL champions this season have already failed. Be it corona or their rivals, dem don fail already. YNWA
Re: Liverpool 'Not Guaranteed' To Be Crowned EPL Champions Over Coronavirus Outbreak by Minemrys: 10:38am On Feb 29, 2020
Maxcollins042:
If you examine closely you will figure out that one of the government officials is a Manchester United faithful.
lol. No mind them. As they c0nive with Trump wey ww3 no work, them want use this one distract us.
Re: Liverpool 'Not Guaranteed' To Be Crowned EPL Champions Over Coronavirus Outbreak by chewwie(m): 10:39am On Feb 29, 2020
Jerrygotswagg:
Hahaha , Fake news ... If worst come
to worst , they will play the remaining games behind close doors!! #YNWA
Don't be silly
Re: Liverpool 'Not Guaranteed' To Be Crowned EPL Champions Over Coronavirus Outbreak by chewwie(m): 10:40am On Feb 29, 2020
tsephanyah:
I’m far from a medical professional but More people die from the regular flu, and it doesnt have this effect on the market. It's not like I'm not concerned, but the panic on this one is not necessary, in my opinion. I really do have a feeling if tariffs were dropped on china, the market would rise, and it would be realised the regular flyer has killed more people.

It’s almost as
Efodemic virus (the social media and TV didn’t have anything better to do than stir the pot to pump up viewer ratings.
God bless, mainstream media has failed to tell us that thousands of people have also recovered from the coronavirus... Stirring up trouble!
Re: Liverpool 'Not Guaranteed' To Be Crowned EPL Champions Over Coronavirus Outbreak by Minemrys: 10:40am On Feb 29, 2020
ajalawole:
I just pray this happened. this one go sweet me die. cuz in such case season will be cancelled, mind u those teams at the bottom won't wont to get relegated. Liverpool should just forget it cuz I see this case going to court Sha.
bros, YOU ARE EVIL! After all the hustle wey mane, salah, firmin0, roberts0n, Taa, Vvd hustle, u say make them cancel seas0n? Oga, i am pers0nally taking u to court!
Re: Liverpool 'Not Guaranteed' To Be Crowned EPL Champions Over Coronavirus Outbreak by tsephanyah(f): 10:42am On Feb 29, 2020
chewwie:

God bless, mainstream media has failed to tell us that thousands of people have also recovered from the coronavirus... Stirring up trouble!
They're propaganda machine... Always trying to manipulate people...
Re: Liverpool 'Not Guaranteed' To Be Crowned EPL Champions Over Coronavirus Outbreak by NoApology(m): 10:52am On Feb 29, 2020
[left][/left]

grin
grin

Re: Liverpool 'Not Guaranteed' To Be Crowned EPL Champions Over Coronavirus Outbreak by NoApology(m): 10:53am On Feb 29, 2020

Re: Liverpool 'Not Guaranteed' To Be Crowned EPL Champions Over Coronavirus Outbreak by Bimpe29: 10:55am On Feb 29, 2020
This can never happen.
Liverpool is a Champion yet to be crowned and the prevalence of Corona Virus will not stop that ritual from happening.
The worst case scenario is to have the remaining fixtures play behind closed doors.
Re: Liverpool 'Not Guaranteed' To Be Crowned EPL Champions Over Coronavirus Outbreak by chewwie(m): 10:59am On Feb 29, 2020
tsephanyah:
They're propaganda machine... Always trying to manipulate people...
CNN have been having a self-service fest since the stock market plunged because of the virus. The same people told us, when the stock market was at an all-time high, that we shouldn't worry about stocks because your average person doesn't own stocks. Lamestream fake news media!
Re: Liverpool 'Not Guaranteed' To Be Crowned EPL Champions Over Coronavirus Outbreak by ajalawole(m): 11:00am On Feb 29, 2020
Minemrys:

bros, YOU ARE EVIL! After all the hustle wey mane, salah, firmin0, roberts0n, Taa, Vvd hustle, u say make them cancel seas0n? Oga, i am pers0nally taking u to court!
forget about it bro. them go share tv right money
Re: Liverpool 'Not Guaranteed' To Be Crowned EPL Champions Over Coronavirus Outbreak by Glycosunde: 11:00am On Feb 29, 2020
Whether corona or corola virus, Liverpool will definitely be crowned champions. They can just play it behind closed doors and fans watch it on the television. They just need to win the next 4-5games and they're champions

Are you a woman between the ages of 18-42 and you want to earn #1,500,000( one million five hundred thousand naira) in the next 9months for being a surrogate mother, then kindly call or WhatsApp me on 08085454942. And if you refer someone who is interested, there is an incentive for you too.
Re: Liverpool 'Not Guaranteed' To Be Crowned EPL Champions Over Coronavirus Outbreak by emmaitive(m): 11:23am On Feb 29, 2020
village people son dey remember liverpoolfc
Re: Liverpool 'Not Guaranteed' To Be Crowned EPL Champions Over Coronavirus Outbreak by emmaitive(m): 11:25am On Feb 29, 2020
village people don dey remember liverpoolfc
Re: Liverpool 'Not Guaranteed' To Be Crowned EPL Champions Over Coronavirus Outbreak by openmine(m): 11:27am On Feb 29, 2020
Just a speculation.....Worst case scenario is that the games will be played in an empty stadium!
But the games will still continue!
Re: Liverpool 'Not Guaranteed' To Be Crowned EPL Champions Over Coronavirus Outbreak by VillaSquares: 11:27am On Feb 29, 2020
Lol

Reds fans go get heart attack. grin
Re: Liverpool 'Not Guaranteed' To Be Crowned EPL Champions Over Coronavirus Outbreak by openmine(m): 11:30am On Feb 29, 2020
ajalawole:
I just pray this happened. this one go sweet me die. cuz in such case season will be cancelled, mind u those teams at the bottom won't wont to get relegated. Liverpool should just forget it cuz I see this case going to court Sha.
Oga haters association....your points have been notched!
However,its just a speculation from an overzealous and probably excited hater of Liverpool!
The FA has not made any statement about such...

1 Like

Re: Liverpool 'Not Guaranteed' To Be Crowned EPL Champions Over Coronavirus Outbreak by kutashi: 11:35am On Feb 29, 2020
It seems like the werey journalists that are working in Telegraph Nigeria are the same writing report/stories in UK!

Sensational stupidity and Liverpool haters

1 Like

Re: Liverpool 'Not Guaranteed' To Be Crowned EPL Champions Over Coronavirus Outbreak by Rita5(f): 11:38am On Feb 29, 2020
So unfair really after all the hard work. No oh this can't stand!
Re: Liverpool 'Not Guaranteed' To Be Crowned EPL Champions Over Coronavirus Outbreak by SpyAC(m): 11:38am On Feb 29, 2020
logon599:
Klopp will be like 'which Kain wahala be this'

Contact me to design your professional building drawings (architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical) all at good prices as well as construction supervision from foundation to painting. Kindly chat or call 0816 124 7898 to see samples. Thank you
guy, I want to learn this ur professional drawing ooo, how do I go abt it?
Re: Liverpool 'Not Guaranteed' To Be Crowned EPL Champions Over Coronavirus Outbreak by EbukaHades10(m): 11:44am On Feb 29, 2020
"Reports" not from the PL or FA directly.

Scrap the whole season with 10 games to go? Wetin Serie A people go con do?
WW3 tried to do its own, God shame dem. Now, Coro wan do his own?

LFC fans, mafo. God no go shame us

Re: Liverpool 'Not Guaranteed' To Be Crowned EPL Champions Over Coronavirus Outbreak by Donniest22(m): 11:49am On Feb 29, 2020
If they cancel the season, Klopp go run mad
If they play it behind closed doors, The premier league will loose a lot of money and it will not be good

They should cancel the season grin grin

1 Like

Re: Liverpool 'Not Guaranteed' To Be Crowned EPL Champions Over Coronavirus Outbreak by dom(m): 11:49am On Feb 29, 2020
Nonsense. It's just 10 matches remaining. Worst case scenario, they should be played behind closed doors.
Re: Liverpool 'Not Guaranteed' To Be Crowned EPL Champions Over Coronavirus Outbreak by Mrhaydex: 11:56am On Feb 29, 2020
If you are familiar with krptocurrency and you know quite well how relevant it is... I am glad to share with a site that can you invest 0.035ETH equivalent to #3800 and earn at least 1000ETH every 100 days. This works real well, you can make reviews on Google and watch videos on YouTube about million money smart contract, you can hit me up to know more 08091833024

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alex Iwobi At 7 Signed With Arsenal In 2002 (Photos) / I Was At Old Trafford / Cristiano Ronaldo Declares Ambition For Next Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.