Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,620 members, 7,962,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 07:41 PM

How To Write, Publish And Sell Your Books In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Write, Publish And Sell Your Books In Nigeria (270 Views)

“Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot / Lady Publish Indecent Photos Best Friend Sent To Her Man To Seduce Him [photos] / Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Write, Publish And Sell Your Books In Nigeria by EarnMoneyConsul(f): 11:57am On Feb 29, 2020
Hello,

Do you intend to write your own book someday or you have written a book and don't know how to get it across to your targeted readers.

I was once like you but today, I have written and published books for myself and others and I want to teach you how to do same.

This post will guide you. Contact me if you need more assistance.

http://earnmoneyconsults.com/easiest-way-to-earn-money-from-books/

Re: How To Write, Publish And Sell Your Books In Nigeria by AlphaGreenz: 12:08pm On Feb 29, 2020
Where do you publish?
Re: How To Write, Publish And Sell Your Books In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 29, 2020
EarnMoneyConsul:

Hello,

Do you intend to write your own book someday or you have written a book and don't know how to get it across to your targeted readers.

I was once like you but today, I have written and published books for myself and others and I want to teach you how to do same.

This post will guide you. Contact me if you need more assistance.

http://earnmoneyconsults.com/easiest-way-to-earn-money-from-books/
09061792462 chat up
Re: How To Write, Publish And Sell Your Books In Nigeria by six33fourng: 6:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
Buy books online from your favourite bookstore in Nigeria. We have a veritable collection of books that span categories as diverse as you could possibly expect.

From segments like accountancy, to parenting and pregnancy, to banking and finance, to even topics on yoga and meditation – almost any category you seek you would books on it.

Apply to join the largest independent marketplace for book sellers today! In addition to helping us to support you and our fellow booksellers, you'll get:

Lowest fees and commissions of any commercial marketplace.
No monthly fee option — you don't pay if you don't sell.
Reach thousands times more people than a magazine ad, for a fraction of the cost

Visit - https://six33four.ng/bookstore/

(1) (Reply)

Groom Dies On His Wedding Day In Jos / Composition Of Covid-19 Virus / Fake Or Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.