Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,758 members, 7,921,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:17 AM

••• - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ••• (638 Views)

FUTA Suspends Students Involved In Bullying Mate Off Campus / My Mum Wants Me To Stop Psychology In School Due To Fear Of Madness / Lautech Students Stage A Protest To Stop The Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

••• by Caramelskin(f): 3:19pm On Feb 29, 2020
•••

1 Like

Re: ••• by chatinent: 3:23pm On Feb 29, 2020
I have a similar experience to narrate:

I had this student where I taught who I noticed was always absent from school the days her dad came (her dad was also a staff and on part-time).
One day I inquired of her from her friends why she always fluctuated and was told she always has to stay back to look over her little sister. I told them to tell her her school was important as well as the health of her little sister but she should do sth about her absenteeism.
Maybe they took my message to her. The next day I saw her struggling to enter my class carrying a child with a really very very large head.
I missed a breath.
She sat on her seat. Although I was in another class, I lost the taste to lecture. I noticed a student (or two) who saw her with the child and hurriedly ran inside seeking for a hideout to laugh out their lungs.
Painful part was the innocent girl was beautiful. Why does she have to suffer? Three days ago, we heard the stray-bullet news: she had a convulsion and..and I am so sad.
Life is a big bitch.
For insults, and bullying, I don't think anyone can make me sad without my permission.
Nobody can make you sad without your permission.

1 Like

Re: ••• by ipobarethieves: 3:33pm On Feb 29, 2020
sad.Why kee himself/yourself cos of insult/taunt? If somebody kal U dumb skull when ur name isn't dumb skull, will u answer? We all insulted Jona/mama P(I believe dey read all the insult) do dey kee themselves? U are just wasting ur time mocking pipu.U have ur own problem.
Re: ••• by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 29, 2020
If Dem insult or bully you... retaliate. Why feel sad? Thank God say I get mouth...I go yab you back..
Re: ••• by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 29, 2020
justnock:
If Dem insult or bully you... retaliate. Why feel sad? Thank God say I get mouth...I go yab you back..

I know of one that always bully me from thread to thread. He was banned some hours ago. This guy created 7 accounts just to bully me in the name of protecting a lady who always mind her business. I'm very optimistic he'll create another account. I believe he makes a living by doing so. But then if affliction rises the 8 time, the Mods will take it to abyss.
Re: ••• by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 29, 2020
Caramelskin:
Shared from Twitter

I had this friend back then with a very big ass head, i mean that head was effing ginormous!
We would taunt him about it all the time, this boy would just laugh it off so we thought it was okay to do so. Unknowingly to us, he had something called "congenital hydrocephalus" which was responsible for his big head.
This boy can't wear a face cap and he rarely wear Tees because his head is just that big.
One day, we just got the news that he died overnight. I was taken aback because we played the day before, so i was just surprised Face with raised eyebrow
Apparently whenever we insult him like that, he would go home and hit his head on the wall thinking that would make his head smaller, whereas he was only causing more injury to himself. He died from severe brain damage caused by repeated head trauma
And you know whose fault it is?
We, his friends!! We bullied him, taunted and laughed at him. Even though, we didn't kill him literally, it was still our fault. We were responsible and we would probably have to live with it for the rest of our lives.
Let's watch how we taunt our friends, or even strangers on the internet. Stop trying to form savage all for internet fame.
WORDS HURT, WORDS KILL!!!!
Let's be mindful of what we say.

This thing has a psychological effect on someone's emotion. And I guess that's why many NLer deactivates their account and create another one if the heat of the bully becomes intense.

1 Like

Re: ••• by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 29, 2020
FarFromAverage:

I know of one that always bully me from thread to thread. He was banned some hours ago. This guy created 7 accounts just to bully me in the name of protecting a lady who always mind her business. I'm very optimistic he'll create another account. I believe he makes a living by doing so. But then if affliction rises the 8 time, the Mods will take it abyss.

That is really petty of him
Re: ••• by Caramelskin(f): 5:15pm On Feb 29, 2020
FarFromAverage:

This thing has a psychological effect on someone's emotion. And I guess that's why many NLer deactivates their account and create another one if the heat of the bully becomes intense.
You are right, not everyone can withstand bully.
Re: ••• by Caramelskin(f): 5:30pm On Feb 29, 2020
chatinent:
I have a similar experience to narrate:

I had this student where I taught who I noticed was always absent from school the days her dad came (her dad was also a staff and on part-time).
One day I inquired of her from her friends why she always fluctuated and was told she always has to stay back to look over her little sister. I told them to tell her her school was important as well as the health of her little sister but she should do sth about her absenteeism.
Maybe they took my message to her. The next day I saw her struggling to enter my class carrying a child with a really very very large head.
I missed a breath.
She sat on her seat. Although I was in another class, I lost the taste to lecture. I noticed a student (or two) who saw her with the child and hurriedly ran inside seeking for a hideout to laugh out their lungs.
Painful part was the innocent girl was beautiful. Why does she have to suffer? Three days ago, we heard the stray-bullet news: she had a convulsion and..and I am so sad.
Life is a big bitch.
For insults, and bullying, I don't think anyone can make me sad without my permission.
Nobody can make you sad without your permission.
Reason why people really need to slow down on being savage, these people with disorder did not want to be the way they are, it wasn’t their choice. I hope people will really learn and do better as human.
Re: ••• by Caramelskin(f): 5:31pm On Feb 29, 2020
FarFromAverage:

I know of one that always bully me from thread to thread. He was banned some hours ago. This guy created 7 accounts just to bully me in the name of protecting a lady who always mind her business. I'm very optimistic he'll create another account. I believe he makes a living by doing so. But then if affliction rises the 8 time, the Mods will take it abyss.

Can you imagine undecided He must be a psycho

(1) (Reply)

If You Still Struggle To Pay Your School Fess,read This / WASSCE: FG Considers Nov/dec GCE Option / FG Approves Special Salary Scale For Teachers, Increases Years Of Service To 65

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.