Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,784 members, 7,962,583 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 01:05 PM

BREAKING: Sanusi Arrested, Exiled To Nassarawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Sanusi Arrested, Exiled To Nassarawa (599 Views)

Breaking: Sanusi Lamido Sanus Project 2023 Kicks Off In Kaduna Officially / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano / BREAKING: Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Sanusi Arrested, Exiled To Nassarawa by SamuelOamen: 4:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
Security Operatives on Monday arrested dethroned Emir of Kano Muhammad Sanusi II and whisked him out of the ancient city amidst tight security.

It was gathered that the security operatives are heading to Nassarawa state where Sanusi will spend the rest of his life in asylum.

Before he was taken away, Sanusi was said to have been put under house arrest by  the heavy security personnel of DSS, Police and Military.

Continue Reading: https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-sanusi-arrested-exiled-to-nassarawa/

Re: BREAKING: Sanusi Arrested, Exiled To Nassarawa by chatinent: 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2020
Hmm.
Re: BREAKING: Sanusi Arrested, Exiled To Nassarawa by Ofemmanu1: 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2020
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or in the holy name of liberty or democracy?

SLS don suffer
Re: BREAKING: Sanusi Arrested, Exiled To Nassarawa by bossvinqualad25(m): 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
If you are a good waiter or waitress and reside in Lagos , chat me up asap check my signature and call me for more details
Re: BREAKING: Sanusi Arrested, Exiled To Nassarawa by BlackfireX: 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
the stuupiid napkin-head ought to be exiled to Italy or China.

Karma is biittch , bittchhh
Re: BREAKING: Sanusi Arrested, Exiled To Nassarawa by dangermouse(m): 4:58pm On Mar 09, 2020
what goes around comes around. power is transcient, so are those who wields it!
Re: BREAKING: Sanusi Arrested, Exiled To Nassarawa by seunmsg(m): 5:03pm On Mar 09, 2020
I don’t think it is legal to banish him to Nasarawa state. Even if he’s no longer the emir, he should be allowed to stay anywhere he likes outside the Kano emirate. The state government cannot determine where he’s going to stay for him.

(1) (Reply)

[VIDEO] Military Ready To Enforce COVID-19 Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun / Infectious Disease Act: Read The Full NCDC Bill Sponsored By Speaker Of Reps / Kano State Government Appointed New Emir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.