Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,116 members, 7,960,551 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 02:43 AM

Irapada Available On Demand On Time Warner Cable - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Irapada Available On Demand On Time Warner Cable (1189 Views)

Time Warner Cable Internet / Super Story - Because You Loved Me And Many Others Now Available On The Internet / NTA 2 Channel 5 Now Live On Comcast Digital Cable In MD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Irapada Available On Demand On Time Warner Cable by oyinbopepp(m): 2:20am On Dec 23, 2010
IRAPADA- A movie by versatile producer Kunle Afolayan (producer and director of the award winning The Figurine Araromire) is available On Demand right now on the following cable providers in the U.S: Time Warner Cable, Cox and RCN.

Support the growth of the African Movie industry in the U.S. Watch IRAPADA a story of Redemption- On Demand on Time Warner Cable, Cox and RCN.

Spread the word!, tell your family and friends!. More movies are coming on these cable channels soon. We need your support to grow our industry!!

Re: Irapada Available On Demand On Time Warner Cable by 234Ent(m): 8:49am On Dec 23, 2010
If the movie is about redemption, then it's a must watch.

Do you have a trailer for this movie? If so, suggest it to Nigeria Movie Network using the following link: http://www.nigeriamovienetwork.com/suggest.html

(1) (Reply)

Heaven Is For Real "The Film" / How Singer Illbliss Made Me Lose A Fortune & Killed My Shine, Prematurely / Innovation - NTA Creates The Best TV App So Far, With Live Streaming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.