Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,084 members, 7,963,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 01:41 PM

Reasons Why Love Is Unrealistic ( Must Reaf) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Love Is Unrealistic ( Must Reaf) (332 Views)

How Do We Know A Goal Is Unrealistic? / Mary Ehiabhi: Why Love Without Money Is Very Dangerous! / Lols..this Couple Have Explained To Us Why "Love Is Blind" (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Love Is Unrealistic ( Must Reaf) by Goodmarlian: 8:22pm On Mar 14, 2020
I don't know if there was a time in the past when love was real maybe before we were born or it's a scam programmed into our subconscious minds by the media I just hate listening to relationship experts both on radio and tv or anywhere because they make matters worse.if you are living in this computer age and you still believe in love you are being misled big time and reality will lash you hard there are many reasons why you shouldn't take love serious as a guy or lady .

1)ladies and guys claim the love but still cheat

I live close to a school environment if you are the shit girls and guys do but still claim they are in a relationship embarassed I am no saint though i have my own share of sexcapades.i once had sex with a lady who claimed she has a boyfriend she loves dearly I didn't question her though.

ladies are the ones who carry the whole soul mate crap on the head they keep selecting and rejecting guys because they are looking for their spec that a good thing though but when they finally find their spec after they will still find flaws in him and next gbam they cheat with another guy why will you cheat on someone you claim dearest to you is that scam undecided .

2)materialism

okay the computer age is here social media and fashion are at their peak can we just accept that we live in a very tempting generation and forget about that thing called love because 99% of the time it will fail matter the effort you put words sustaining it.women are far more hypergamous now more than ever in human history especially African women they all put a financial stable man above all other men the richest man is the most attractive man women are indeed smarter than men.

3)people loose interest easily

It is more like a psychological problem these days relationships barely last two months before breakup that's because there are too many options and greed is at its highest these days everyone feels the urge to dump and move on to the next flashy thing.

let's be guide nothing like love.
Re: Reasons Why Love Is Unrealistic ( Must Reaf) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ftc
Re: Reasons Why Love Is Unrealistic ( Must Reaf) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 14, 2020
True

(1) (Reply)

What Should Be The Acceptable Age Difference For Sugaring / How To Create 3D Animations Video With Your Phone / Romantic Couple Workout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.