Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,953 members, 7,960,003 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 11:27 AM

Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed (13001 Views)

Wike At Christmas Carol, Says He Will Win His Battle / BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post / Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by Nobody: 2:39am On Dec 29, 2010
LETS PROTEST TO SPLIT! FRIENDS WE HAVE NO ALTERNATIVE NOW THAN SPLIT! WE CANT AVOID WHAT THE BIG COUNTRIES COULDNT AVOID(religious group tolerating each other)
ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GEORGE BUSH AND OSAMA BIN LADEN TO LIVE IN THE SAME ROOF!
LETS DO IT NOW OR REGRET IT IN THE LAND OF DEAD FOR OUR CHILDREN WILL ALWAYS BLAME US FOR SEEING IT COMING AND KEPT SILENT.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by daqskin: 5:27am On Dec 29, 2010

Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed
« #288 on: Today at 02:39:17 AM »
LETS PROTEST TO SPLIT! FRIENDS WE HAVE NO ALTERNATIVE NOW THAN SPLIT! WE CANT AVOID WHAT THE BIG COUNTRIES COULDNT AVOID(religious group tolerating each other)
ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GEORGE BUSH AND OSAMA BIN LADEN TO LIVE IN THE SAME ROOF!
LETS DO IT NOW OR REGRET IT IN THE LAND OF DEAD FOR OUR CHILDREN WILL ALWAYS BLAME US FOR SEEING IT COMING AND KEPT SILENT.
MAY GOD FORBID!!! SATAN GET BEHIND NIGERIA.!
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by daqskin: 5:29am On Dec 29, 2010
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2010
daqskin:

MAY GOD FORBID!!! SATAN GET BEHIND NIGERIA.!
not surprise! I expected such words from one of you.may God(i mean chrirt nt moha)4give you.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by MMM2(m): 6:51am On Dec 30, 2010
dis God forsake useless muslim should all die and the world will be a better place 4 all christian.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by daqskin: 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2010
not surprise! I expected such words from one of you.may God(i mean chrirt nt moha)4give you.
if it is christ that told you to organise Nigerians to protest for a possible break up. i wonder what your pastor or church preaches to you, or maybe you don`t listen very well in church. that is if you are a true christian. christ preaches peace and unifies enemies. islam is a religion of peace, just some (children who don`t have fathers) misinterpret the religion and turned it to a religion that permits them to kill innocent people. these murderers as i said earlier (who don`t have fathers) are not Nigerians, if you think otherwise, proove me wrong and investigate the killings you will find out that they are NOT NIGERIANS. meanwhile leave your hands,
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by fris(m): 7:14pm On Dec 30, 2010
My apologies if you feel offended that you’re tagged in this photo… but this is needed so that we can understand that the killings’ going on in northern Nigeria in the name of religion is not a fairy tale. This gory picture is that of those that lost their lives in the December 2010 Jos crisis. Please, don’t say “e no concern me” because someone you know who knows someone who knows someone residing in Jos may be one of those dead, and it will keep getting closer, and eventually engulf us all, if we don’t all rise with one voice to stop this madness going on in Jos in the name of religion.
Do you know that in 2010 alone, Nigeria lost more lives to religious crisis than to road accidents?
I stand to be corrected but I do not think Christianity or Islam preaches violence. Rather, what is central to both religions is peace and tolerance. So, do we then keep quiet and allow some blood-thirsty groups of people continue to slaughter innocent lives hiding behind religion?
It is a challenge to us, we the Nigerian youths, to voice out wherever we find ourselves, be it in our institutions, place of work or religious gathering, that killing in the name of religion is not acceptable.
My Christian and Muslim brothers and sisters, this is not about apportioning blames. It’s about us protecting the right of everyone to live irrespective of what faith s/he believes in by voicing out.
It is my belief that if Christian and Islamic faithfuls unite with a common voice against religious crisis, we will be going a long way in saving lives and the next generation.
Islam preaches peace and tolerance, Christianity preaches peace and tolerance. One life is important, One million is just s statistic.

THERE IS ONLY ONE RACE AND THAT IS THE HUMAN RACE!

Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by OMAALE(m): 11:16pm On Dec 30, 2010
Well, for hypocrites that tend to make every given opportunity a chaotic one. Let the fact be faced, lets be reasonable and realistic in here. The fact that we're different in ethnic background, religious faith, mentality and most of all, we ourselves being rational, doesn't mean the one who made us togethe made a mistake. Think twice before spitting or writting SHIT on this topic. God save Nigeria!
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2011
daqskin:

if it is christ that told you to organise Nigerians to protest for a possible break up. i wonder what your pastor or church preaches to you, or maybe you don`t listen very well in church. that is if you are a true christian. christ preaches peace and unifies enemies. islam is a religion of peace, just some (children who don`t have fathers) misinterpret the religion and turned it to a religion that permits them to kill innocent people. these murderers as i said earlier (who don`t have fathers) are not Nigerians, if you think otherwise, proove me wrong and investigate the killings you will find out that they are NOT NIGERIANS. meanwhile leave your hands,
sooooooooo? the truth is that this will never stop becos u guys hate love and support those guys(the children u mention ) are fighting for ur religion as ur god did and yet u come decieving pple abt peace.anyway
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by matazzmagi(m): 12:32am On Jan 05, 2011
It is important to mention that the people of Biafra earned the respect of the world and were hailed by diverse great 20th century figures such as Jean Paul Sartre and John Lennon who returned his British Knighthood in protest against British collusion in Nigeria's genocidal war on Biafra 1967-1970.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters / Sultan Dasuki Was A Voice For Peace – Buhari / Asari Mangeta Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.