Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,971 members, 7,936,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 01:52 AM

"13 Years Ago, I And My Family Were Denied Visa" - Tacha Reveals From UK - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "13 Years Ago, I And My Family Were Denied Visa" - Tacha Reveals From UK (552 Views)

Mohbad Died At 3pm, We Were Denied A Police Report At The Station - Mohbad Dad / "10 Years Ago I Took No Pictures" - Tekno / Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"13 Years Ago, I And My Family Were Denied Visa" - Tacha Reveals From UK by MckenzieSkyBlog: 11:05am On Mar 24, 2020
Big Brother Naija star Natacha Akide, popularly known as Tacha has revealed how she and her family were denied Visa 13 Years ago.

Taking to her Instagram handle, reality tv star who is presently enjoying life in Manchester, United Kingdom revealed how her family tried to fly abroad several times and were denied Visa.

Thanking God for how He has transformed her life and that of her family, the 23-year-old Tacha said that 13years later she is now leaving her dreams and her next trip to the UK will surely be together with her family.

She wrote: "13Years ago I and my FAMILY were...CONTINUE HERE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "13 Years Ago, I And My Family Were Denied Visa" - Tacha Reveals From UK by Iyiataata92: 11:08am On Mar 24, 2020
And they offered you visa now that they have coronavirus. Britain are wicked oo

2 Likes

Re: "13 Years Ago, I And My Family Were Denied Visa" - Tacha Reveals From UK by suzzyboss(m): 11:12am On Mar 24, 2020
Should we now fry corn

(1) (Reply)

"No More Foreign Friends", China President Restricts The Movement Of Foreigners / Atletico Madrid Teenage Player Dies Amidst Covid 19 Pandemic / Tee Bilz: My Journey With TACHA Is A Beautiful One –reveals Shocking Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.