Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,196 members, 7,936,706 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 08:28 PM

Tell Us Lies That Your Teacher Once Told While Teaching You And Your Classmates - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tell Us Lies That Your Teacher Once Told While Teaching You And Your Classmates (347 Views)

"This Your Teacher Is Fine O" - Man Reacts To His Daughter's Drawing / What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? / World Teachers Day 2020 - How Do You Relate With Your Teacher Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Us Lies That Your Teacher Once Told While Teaching You And Your Classmates by Mike4S: 8:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
I grew up to find out things myself and discovered that what my primary school teacher told us about Hitler was lie. It was back in the days that they were no Internet. All I can remember is he said that Hitler fired a shot when he was surrounded by allied forces. That he escaped with the smoke of the gun shot.
I have grown up to discover that he lied to us. Though air of mystery still surrounds the way about of the WW2 hero but he did not disappear as my teacher said.
Re: Tell Us Lies That Your Teacher Once Told While Teaching You And Your Classmates by ouzo1(m): 9:40pm On Mar 25, 2020
Children are the leaders of tomorrow...greatest lie ever told
Re: Tell Us Lies That Your Teacher Once Told While Teaching You And Your Classmates by NiklauseFred(m): 9:40pm On Mar 25, 2020
That her three years old daughter wrote a book and up till now I haven't seen that book oo undecided

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Lies That Your Teacher Once Told While Teaching You And Your Classmates by illicit(m): 10:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
that guys with studs and tattoos can not be issued visa
Re: Tell Us Lies That Your Teacher Once Told While Teaching You And Your Classmates by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 8:05am On Mar 26, 2020
A lot of them joor. I think toping the list is: Nigeria is the giant of Africa.

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Preparing For Chartered/professional Engineer Check This Out / COVID-19: Edo Varsity Commences 2nd Semester Online / Knight-hennessy Scholars Program 2021 At Stanford University (fully-funded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.