Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,233 members, 7,936,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:38 PM

True Or Dare switching 18+ - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Or Dare switching 18+ (32983 Views)

(NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! / Truth Or Dare Party / Maserati - Big Boobs Can't Just Stand Unless They Are Fake - True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by pocohantas(f): 1:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
ornicus:

A persons job/ career/ financial status will leak out in one way or another through his/her posts.

There are things you can’t hide. You can never get to the height of an ED in the financial sector and be 100% obsessed with e-defending alfa males.

Impossible!!

4 Likes

Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Riele(f): 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
Froshloaded:

Madam
I'm waiting for you to put that grin tongue

I pick T

smiley Done . Expires 28 April 2020 .

What's the name of your first girlfriend ?

1 Like

Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
Liposure:
truth or dare
Truth
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2020
Riele:

I have catch up tongue .

Post a picture of your haircut .
I'm in a bus right now so... its impossible tongue

T or D
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Riele(f): 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
Semperty:
I'm in a bus right now so... its impossible tongue

T or D
It's against the law to take photos in bus ? .
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Liposure: 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
Riele:

T
do u snore
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Riele(f): 1:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
Liposure:
do u snore

I wouldn't know . wink
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Jacqueline22(f): 1:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
Liposure:
whats your fav sex position
Hmmm
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Liposure: 1:11pm On Mar 28, 2020
Ariza:
Truth
are u a size queen
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Jacqueline22(f): 1:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
Liposure:
whats your fav sex position
Running
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
Riele:

It's against the law to take photos in bus ? .
ok I'll paste a photo here and take it down in 2 mins smiley
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Liposure: 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2020
Jacqueline22:
Hmmm
am waitin
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by JentuPrinz(m): 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2020
Jacqueline22:
Lemme join
Truth
What's d colour of ur nipple? T
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by zmpp(f): 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2020
ornicus:

We have the real shemales right here. Non binary , moniker fluid and more bitchy than tonto Dike at that time of the month

Asslicker general. I can see that you survived the depression that brought you down for many months. Welcome back to your position. Do not worry, I will spare you biased and effeminate imp.

O dabọ

4 Likes

Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by franchasng: 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
pocohantas:

No one is saying there are no rich people on NL. I even find it offensive when people say such, because I have met some ballers here.

No GRANDMA ED will ever come on NL to be telling people HE is an ED. Their posts will tell you the sectors they are specialized in. That is enough.

Do you know what it takes to be an ED of a bank? If Peeress can prove he is an ED. Make e just show me im sign-on. I will drop my resignation on Monday.

EDs that are doing strategic meetings on how to keep afloat in these perilous times. Na im one stupid one, will na be on NL.
lol, did anybody claimed to be a bank ED here Maybe I didn't read that cos I mostly scan through Nl looking for hot topics and threads with trouble potentials lol

Though, some occupations Nigerians rever so much in Nigeria, in most foreign countries outside Africa, they are no big deal.

Most banks abroad are empty, few staff, people don't even rever bankers cos it's a boring job, just like oil company job Nigerians worship, outside Africa, it's seen as a tedious, stressful job cos work rate is almost same, only the overtime or extra hours that differs, and maybe hazard allowances based on risk exposure.

But then, could be right, a bank ED may likely not disclose her position online, but remember I said "may" cos we cannot conclude how all EDs behave, human personalities varies a lot.

1 Like

Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
zmpp:

Asslicker general. I can see that you survived the depression that brought you down for many months. Welcome back to your position. Do not worry, I will spare you biased and effeminate imp.

O dabọ

Bend over transgendered so I can get someone to fk your non binary arse.
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Liposure: 1:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
Jacqueline22:
Running
is dat a new style
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Riele(f): 1:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
Semperty:

Nice haircut grin .
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Martinez39s(m): 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2020
ornicus:

A persons job/ career/ financial status will leak out in one way or another through his/her posts.
Hmmmm. You are right, but it's not always the case. For example, there are certain jobs one would have that will limit their time on nairaland, or at least allow them to post at certain times of the day. The exception is when they are off duty. However, ideas and behaviours are not strictly determined by one's job and financial status. As a nairalander pointed out, if Donald Trump's twitter account wasn't verified, no one would believe such a troll is the president. The same applies to senators that get physical during hearings. grin
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Martinez39s(m): 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2020
Semperty:
Fresh guy. wink
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Liposure: 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2020
Riele:

I wouldn't know . wink
dats a yes den
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2020
pocohantas:

There was this particular alfa male. Always disturbing everybody. E be ED, earns in 7figures. To prove a point, he uploaded his desktop with his NL page I think.

Naso we see tag, ACMB. Someone asked, “Is that not Accion Microfinance Bank, Ikeja?” Say e recognize that office. Dude deactivated in nanoseconds. grin grin
grin grin grin

No be this Nl again? A lot has happened on this forum especially on this section. Naso one claim to be a millionaire footballer back then only to be bursted as a ringworm infested sapele boy and what he claims to be are his dreams.
Abi the so called rich married woman who was exposed to be runs girl.
Abi the fine babe feeling funky that was bursted to have uploaded another lady's pictures.
Is it the audio suv owner rich baller bursted to have no such thing.
Abi the grammarian funky feeling rich dude who goes offline to beg foreign ladies for stipends?

Lol a lot dey happen even now self wey be say people no know. If now were to be the times of the real Nairaland detectives (don't want to mention names) Most of the People claiming shiit these days would have deactivated. But then like I've always said, it's none of my business. cool
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2020
Riele:

Nice haircut grin .
thanks.
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by vandp: 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2020
franchasng:
lol, did anybody claimed to be a bank ED here Maybe I didn't read that cos I mostly scan through Nl looking for hot topics and threads with trouble potentials lol

Though, some occupations Nigerians rever so much in Nigeria, in most foreign countries outside Africa, they are no big deal.

Most banks abroad are empty, few staff, people don't even rever bankers cos it's a boring job, just like oil company job Nigerians worship, outside Africa, it's seen as a tedious, stressful job cos work rate is almost same, only the overtime or extra hours that differs, and maybe hazard allowances based on risk exposure.

But then, could be right, a bank ED may likely not disclose her position online, but remember I said "may" cos we cannot conclude how all EDs behave, human personalities varies a lot.

The poco of a woman and her supporters are dumb. I know Peeress in person and all her claims are true. She is not even a Nigerian and does not fully base in Nigeria. But she is married to a Nigerian and has worked both in Nigeria and other countries.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Riele(f): 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2020
Semperty:
thanks. T or D

I'm never going to Dare again. grin .

So truth smiley wink
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by pocohantas(f): 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2020
franchasng:

Yes, someone claimed to be an ED here.

Professionals are respected everywhere. Maybe some sectors more than the other, but they are respected. An ED is not just a banker. Pick any ED and check the profile, you will know why they can’t be on NL fighting the battles of alfa males.
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Riele(f): 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
Liposure:
dats a yes den

I don't think it's a yes .

Sef , I don't think I snore .
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
Riele:

I'm never going to Dare again. grin .

So truth smiley wink
when was the last time you masturbated ? wink
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Riele(f): 1:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
Semperty:
when was the last time you masturbated ? wink

Can't remember .

T or D
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
Riele:

Can't remember .

T or D
T of course grin
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 28, 2020
Martinez39s:
Hmmmm. You are right, but it's not always the case. For example, there are certain jobs one would have that will limit their time on nairaland, or at least allow them to post at certain times of the day. The exception is when they are off duty. However, ideas and behaviours are not strictly determined by one's job and financial status. As a nairalander pointed out, if Donald Trump's twitter account wasn't verified, no one would believe such a troll is the president. The same applies to senators that get physical during hearings. grin

Trump has always been a bully ooo. His twitter is him in the flesh.

You don’t see pictures of people’s kitchens? You don’t read posts of people dragging 2k with ashawos? You have not read people’s sagas with their range rovers? You have not seen people arguing about which smart tv to buy? It will filter out.
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Riele(f): 1:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
Semperty:
T of course grin

Ever cheated on a girlfriend ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (32) (Reply)

The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex / ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) / Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook: "It All Started With Hello & Hi"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.