Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,022 members, 7,960,266 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 04:09 PM

Is It Ethical To Speak To Ex Often And Going The Length To Lend Him Some Cash - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ethical To Speak To Ex Often And Going The Length To Lend Him Some Cash (843 Views)

Do Some Ladies Go Extra Length To Prove Their Faithfullness? / How To Reply A Girl Who Wants You To Lend Her Money [Chat] / Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ethical To Speak To Ex Often And Going The Length To Lend Him Some Cash by famora(m): 4:12am On Mar 29, 2020
Just a brief type, so do not mind my typo....
We've been together for over a year but she often speaks to ex and do update me about their convo, i often show less concern cos warned her to desist from such cos i wouldnt welcome such from my ex but wouldn't listen.

Recently, was gisting me how the ex needed 100k urgently and didnt have up to that but went as far to lend the money from a friend.

Though, she's caring, nice, and fully in the relationship but i seize to understand the connection with the ex......mind made up she's my last and ready to settle with her soon but all this is bringing a different thought about her which could bring a sudden switch if she doesnt listen ......

Please, i need your candid advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Ethical To Speak To Ex Often And Going The Length To Lend Him Some Cash by CoronaVirusPro: 4:24am On Mar 29, 2020
She is in love with her Ex.

For a woman to go that length, she is still tripping for the guy. They have been together for a long time and been thru thick and thin. They will always be friends with or without you.

And things can still always happen again of they get close. Remember, Once there, always there.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ethical To Speak To Ex Often And Going The Length To Lend Him Some Cash by Nobody: 4:25am On Mar 29, 2020
she still has feelings for ex jor cheesy
Re: Is It Ethical To Speak To Ex Often And Going The Length To Lend Him Some Cash by otipoju(m): 4:41am On Mar 29, 2020
famora:
Just a brief type, so do not mind my typo....
We've been together for over a year but she often speaks to ex and do update me about their convo, i often show less concern cos warned her to desist from such cos i wouldnt welcome such from my ex but wouldn't listen.

Recently, was gisting me how the ex needed 100k urgently and didnt have up to that but went as far to lend the money from a friend.

Though, she's caring, nice, and fully in the relationship but i seize to understand the connection with the ex......mind made up she's my last and ready to settle with her soon but all this is bringing a different thought about her which could bring a sudden switch if she doesnt listen ......

Please, i need your candid advice.
Is it ethical or is it healthy... check your grammar bro.

What word is healthical...take your time ooo.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is It Ethical To Speak To Ex Often And Going The Length To Lend Him Some Cash by Deltayankeeboi: 5:05am On Mar 29, 2020
cheesy grin

Is it healthical bawo. hahaha

Yoruba girls sef

cheesy Well, From a point of view that is medical, I don't think it is healthical to lend your ex cash except for a very genuine reason.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ethical To Speak To Ex Often And Going The Length To Lend Him Some Cash by Olunmercy56(f): 6:25am On Mar 29, 2020
How old are you? Must she open her mouth to tell you that she is deeply in love with her ex Or there is something you are not telling us May you want her to leave the guy for you grin grin Op, please wake up from your dreams wink wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Ethical To Speak To Ex Often And Going The Length To Lend Him Some Cash by CoronaVirusPros: 7:16am On Mar 29, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:
She is in love with her Ex.

For a woman to go that length, she is still tripping for the guy. They have been together for a long time and been thru thick and thin. They will always be friends with or without you.

And things can still always happen again of they get close. Remember, Once there, always there.
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

What To Use To Last Longer Sexually With Your Spouse / 5things To Say To Your Girlfriend That Will Make Her Fall Madly In Love All Over / I Am About To Get Married To A Single Mother–what Advice Can You Give Me On This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.