Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,032 members, 7,963,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 10:29 AM

Yeankah Seeks Fair Female To Make Friends With: Are U D One? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Yeankah Seeks Fair Female To Make Friends With: Are U D One? (671 Views)

Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yeankah Seeks Fair Female To Make Friends With: Are U D One? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 05, 2007
Hey, Gurl,
How's everythin wit you, firstly Let me start with asking to know about your health status, ,, hoping you'll be able to tell me more abt it. I am Yeankah by name and friends call me Moremen, I really need to hook up with females cos I ain't got dem as friends. I wanna build my new circle of friends filled with females. Am so much interested in meeting fair girls. no big deal about dem!!! just that they make me go WwwwwwoooooooooooooowwwwwwWwwwww.
catch ya later Girls

Re: Yeankah Seeks Fair Female To Make Friends With: Are U D One? by Creamish(f): 6:06pm On Jun 05, 2007
bon chance wink
Re: Yeankah Seeks Fair Female To Make Friends With: Are U D One? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 05, 2007
why do you want me to bon chance Creamiest, ?
Re: Yeankah Seeks Fair Female To Make Friends With: Are U D One? by myssfyne(f): 12:03am On Jun 07, 2007
Yeankah, you are so funny grin you need female friends,but you are specifying the complexion. is it just friends you want or any hidden agenda.
Re: Yeankah Seeks Fair Female To Make Friends With: Are U D One? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 08, 2007
myssfyne:

Yeankah, you are so funny grin you need female friends,but you are specifying the complexion. is it just friends you want or any hidden agenda.

Hey!!! thanks for getting back, Am searching for female friends on here coz am not really close to having female friends, but I specified having fair femalees b'cos I go crazy when I see them.
 thank you and which of the options do you care for if yo don't mind, ? wink

(1) (Reply)

Any Nairaland Babe In Ikorodu / Island-N.landers-meet Up Zone / Where Is Creamish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.