Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,307 members, 7,974,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 09:59 PM

I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I (1648 Views)

I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady / I Masturbate And I Wish I Can Stop It / Man Dumps Sugar Mummy Who Wanted Sex 5 Times Every Single Day (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 01, 2020
I
Re: I by Kalashnikov102(m): 1:09pm On Apr 01, 2020
Ayam coming.. Lemme surf Nairaland small

1 Like

Re: I by michiyke2003(m): 1:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
That's because u re jobless,find something doing and see how it will be a thing of the past.

1 Like

Re: I by Comedian2019: 1:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
Pray to God every time you feel the urge.
Cry to God in prayer.
1Thess 4:6,7.

2 Likes

Re: I by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
michiyke2003:
That's because u re jobless,find something doing and see how it will be a thing of the past.

Lol I'm not jobless. I have a very good job. What I said was I'm addicted to sex.... Addiction has noting to do with being jobless.
Re: I by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
Comedian2019:
Pray to God every time you feel the urge.
Cry to God in prayer.
1Thess 4:6,7.

I
Re: I by NaijadrivaCars: 1:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
GreenKalada:
I think I am a sexy addict and its getting worse. I'm 34 years(married)with an 8 years old daughter. Since from the age of 14, I have been masturbating every day. My libido isn't reducing. I'm confused. Sincerely speaking I have gone into all kinds of sexual stuff to term my libido (having 3 some, have extramarital affairs)etc all to no avail.

Please I urgently need advice.

Modified:
You are from Rivers State eh?
I read that you are a man, eat okro soup more, avoid being lonely, hang out (even with your partner), read the Holy Books, have more sex with your partner (if you can cum twice, you will find it hard to masturbate).
Encourage your wife to have more sex with you. She should know you before you got married na, abi you hide that side from her?

Try to do a lot of pre-intimacy since your wife doesn't like sex, touch her on her cardinal points, tease her ears etc. You can't be around me and not want it cos I know (or should know) where to touch her that she would want it. Perhaps you are "open and do" type. Sex is an art and not war.

There are things I won't say here because of kids.

2 Likes

Re: I by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
Your deliverance just started, from the point of you admitting that the habit is wrong.
If you are a Christian, create more time to read your Bible. Ask the Lord Jesus for help.
Re: I by Allexey(f): 1:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
GreenKalada:

Lol I'm not jobless. I have a very good job. What I said was I'm addicted to sex.... Addiction has noting to do with being jobless.
Yes it does
Re: I by sotherefore: 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2020
Lolz....what of me that mastubate 8 times a day....is even worse during this corona virus holiday
Re: I by DailyMotivation: 1:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
GreenKalada:

I have been doing that. I have prayed etc... Don't know if I need deliverance. The worse part is that my wife doesn't really like sex.
Nobody delivers anybody. "Deliverance" done by pastors is just scam.

Engage in tasking activities, study bible daily and discuss bible lessons with your family early in the morning and at bed time. Register for academic courses. When you're involved in all these, you will see yourself breaking free from the habit.
Note: Don't feel guilty. Everybody has a sinful habit he's struggling with. Rom. 7:21-24.
Keep praying. You'll overcome it.
Re: I by Tapout(m): 1:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
GreenKalada:
I think I am a sexy addict and its getting worse. I'm 34 years(married)with an 8 years old daughter. Since from the age of 14, I have been masturbating every day. My libido isn't reducing. I'm confused. Sincerely speaking I have gone into all kinds of sexual stuff to term my libido (having 3 some, have extramarital affairs)etc all to no avail.

you people will just come here and be posting lies all for vain views and likes. It's either ur lying or your just exaggerating. How can u be be masturbating 4 times everyday?? Is that even possible?? I would have asked if ur jobless but then the chances of being 34, married with a child and be jobless is quite low. But even if u are jobless, is it still possible to have the guts to be masturbating 4 times everyday?? Like how will the thought of masturbating even come up when u are jobless?? sad undecided
Re: I by deewhydoski(m): 1:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
In this time of coronavirus, people still dey get erection?
Re: I by 50power: 2:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
Just get a wife or a girl friend. That is all...............

Hookup with someone for marriage, friendship, sugar mummy or sugar daddy in Nigeria on https://ehookup.com.ng/
Re: I by JOACHINpedro: 3:56pm On Apr 01, 2020
GreenKalada:

Search and find Rebirth Wellness Consult
Re: I by UKusedBoyfriend(m): 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
sotherefore:
Lolz....what of me that mastubate 8 times a day....is even worse during this corona virus holiday
8 times a day shocked is your Russian name ima jerkov?
Re: I by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2020
Tapout:

you people will just come here and be posting lies all for vain views and likes. It's either ur lying or your just exaggerating. How can u be be masturbating 4 times everyday?? Is that even possible?? I would have asked if ur jobless but then the chances of being 34, married with a child and be jobless is quite low. But even if u are jobless, is it still possible to have the guts to be masturbating 4 times everyday?? Like how will the thought of masturbating even come up when u are jobless?? sad undecided

I'm not joking. I'm serious! At my age,what do I gain lieing??
Re: I by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 01, 2020
50power:
Just get a wife or a girl friend. That is all...............

Hookup with someone for marriage, friendship, sugar mummy or sugar daddy in Nigeria on https://ehookup.com.ng/

I don't have
Re: I by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
UKusedBoyfriend:
8 times a day shocked is your Russian name ima jerkov?

He thinks everything is a joke angry
Re: I by mungoparks: 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
Wankiest cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I by tobby20: 11:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
I'd have commented but my keypad kinda bad and also I'm using from basics
The person below me can help me comment
Re: I by gentleg87(m): 11:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
You are doing well...

(1) (Reply)

Come With Babyoil!! Bbnaija Khloe Wants You To See Some Boobs & Backside(photos) / Is It Big Enough? / Supper Is Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.