Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,234 members, 7,936,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:43 PM

Just One Billion Would Round Nigeria Population Five Times - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just One Billion Would Round Nigeria Population Five Times (7057 Views)

Nigeria Gains Marine Territory Five Times Lagos Size / 100 Days In Office: Five Times Tinubu Has Yielded To Public, Party Pressure / PDP Crisis: I Met Wike Five Times Without Solution – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just One Billion Would Round Nigeria Population Five Times by CsRockefeller(m): 8:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
owoRITAKpor:
both of you will be in the same class as it is, however you will be the class captain since you are closer to the answer than he is. undecided

I don laugh tire for toilet abeg small small. grin grin grin
Re: Just One Billion Would Round Nigeria Population Five Times by CsRockefeller(m): 8:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
Never laughed so hard in a long while. grin

My belle o
Re: Just One Billion Would Round Nigeria Population Five Times by saaron(m): 8:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
joshbj:
If the government just share one billion donated by a philanthropist, and give every citizen one million, it would remain 800 million naira. If we are to assume the population is 200 million people.

BTW... It's just me thinking out loud.
N1 billion will only cover 1000 people assuming each person will be given 1,000,000. If 1000 Nigerians will get 1 million at the cost of N1 billion, how much will it cost to give 200 million Nigerians N1 million?
Ans; N1 million x 200 million people.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!

3 Likes

Re: Just One Billion Would Round Nigeria Population Five Times by proff010: 8:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
I don laugh tire oooo
owoRITAKpor:
both of you will be in the same class as it is, however you will be the class captain since you are closer to the answer than he is. undecided
Re: Just One Billion Would Round Nigeria Population Five Times by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
proff010:
I don laugh tire oooo
CsRockefeller:

I don laugh tire for toilet abeg small small. grin grin grin
some ppl actually liked his post. SMFH embarassed
Re: Just One Billion Would Round Nigeria Population Five Times by yetunsbay(m): 9:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
bamvik:
1m * 200million nigerians =200 trillion naira... i dnt think federal government can cough out that money
lol...u wan make inflation happen
Re: Just One Billion Would Round Nigeria Population Five Times by Sokosuji: 10:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
But honestly this guy fall hand..in fact he bury hand inside shallow grave

1 Like

Re: Just One Billion Would Round Nigeria Population Five Times by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
joshbj:
If the government just share one billion donated by a philanthropist, and give every citizen one million, it would remain 800 million naira. If we are to assume the population is 200 million people.

Do the maths again, brother grin grin grin

200,000,000 multiplied by 1,000,000 is much larger than one billion

cc lzaa itooworwor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just One Billion Would Round Nigeria Population Five Times by ItooWorWor(m): 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2020
imhotep:
Do the maths again, brother grin grin grin
200,000,000 multiplied by 1,000,000 is much larger than one billion
cc lzaa itooworwor
Teach the guy maths abeg grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just One Billion Would Round Nigeria Population Five Times by GamalNasser: 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
These are the kind of guys that wonder why their rich uncle cannot just dash everyone in the family 100 million naira each ...OP go sharpen up your basic maths

5 Likes

Re: Just One Billion Would Round Nigeria Population Five Times by pocbles: 10:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
[quote author=Hedonini post=87998510]Go back to school and stop disgracing yourself online. Poverty don knock your brain.

To disburse N1m each to 200 million Nigerians, you would need N20 trillion naira. Granted, Thiefinubu and the Buhari cabal can probably cough that out with enough deadly blows to their greedy stomachs.

Weldon sir you wey go school.
200 trillion naira is what the government need to disburse 1m to 200million naija people.
Re: Just One Billion Would Round Nigeria Population Five Times by Walemi1(m): 11:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
Re: Just One Billion Would Round Nigeria Population Five Times by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
joshbj:
What I m saying is this, if you divide nigeria population (about 200 million) it go round five times. What's the big deaol?
the answer is N5 per person oga
Re: Just One Billion Would Round Nigeria Population Five Times by VinceSpence(m): 11:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
Oh lawd!

I hate maths, I hate maths, look what it has gotten you into.

Apparently the OP is not good with numbers.

2 Likes

Re: Just One Billion Would Round Nigeria Population Five Times by kalufelix(m): 11:59pm On Apr 01, 2020
Susu888:
Even an almajiri won't fall hand like this!

I've said it times and again.... southerners only speak english but are not more literate than us northerners.

Take a look around naija..the MOST cunning political heavy weights are northerners (the people wey no get wayo O) , the ones calling the shots in naija are mostly northerners or backed by the northerners or are associated with northerners whether by place of birth or where he grew up or his Godfather/lobbyists... e.t.c

Southerners are overhyped... they are actually lacking alot in terms of logical reasonings.

Lets take for example:
1- They dislike polygamy but have no issue with cheatings spouses and adulterers.

2- Frown upon child marriage but are okay with their teenage children "discovering" young love around the age 14-15yrs.(if they can f*ck around at that age why not get married?? Before you mention old men they can marry their age mates na undecided)

3- Talk about helping the needy and poor but would rather give the money they intend to assist someone with to a business man with many private jets and exotic cars.(men of God grin)

Make no one mention abeg... the truth is bitter.Be realistic nd stop lying to yourselves smiley
this may be off topic but its the truth ..most hausa people i have met are very logical rational unbiased in judgment honest and straight forward. There yes is yes there no is no they are hardly moved by money and material things..they truely understand that the world is a temporary phase and thus not afraid of going back to their maker (death)... though there are bad elements amongst them. Most importantly they fear their God and stay true to whatever religion they believe in..I'd rather fight with a violent notherner than roll with a yoruba backstabber...#VivaBiafra...
Re: Just One Billion Would Round Nigeria Population Five Times by TGMISKY(m): 12:03am On Apr 02, 2020
OP, if you can't solve numbers with many zeros, reduce the zeros.
Re: Just One Billion Would Round Nigeria Population Five Times by kokoA(m): 12:18am On Apr 02, 2020
@Op Are you the reason why 1st April is called fools' day?
Re: Just One Billion Would Round Nigeria Population Five Times by Tpave(m): 1:21am On Apr 02, 2020
Guy just delete that thread to save your face for the future
Re: Just One Billion Would Round Nigeria Population Five Times by gaddafe(m): 3:40am On Apr 02, 2020
joshbj:

1,000,000,000/200,000,000 = 5

So Kini big deal?

Oga shame no dey catch you? What you calculated here means that N5 is what can go round 200 million population.
Re: Just One Billion Would Round Nigeria Population Five Times by nlPoster: 4:02am On Apr 02, 2020
OP delete the thread before Nigerians wonder if you are cursing them with poverty.

People are feeling frustrated oh, especially with all the stuff going on.
Re: Just One Billion Would Round Nigeria Population Five Times by stieyven(m): 4:29am On Apr 02, 2020
bestpunterever:
Olodo Rabata..
this one go dey among of people calling Buhari dullard
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Just One Billion Would Round Nigeria Population Five Times by stieyven(m): 4:29am On Apr 02, 2020
jumper524:
if you see any of your maths teacher again, shoot am gun.
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: Just One Billion Would Round Nigeria Population Five Times by LivingSage: 4:31am On Apr 02, 2020
Damnnnn, you no do well OP angry
Re: Just One Billion Would Round Nigeria Population Five Times by bestpunterever: 5:36am On Apr 02, 2020
stieyven:

He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
mumu
Re: Just One Billion Would Round Nigeria Population Five Times by olawill90(m): 5:50am On Apr 02, 2020
You sure failed math at school
Re: Just One Billion Would Round Nigeria Population Five Times by phyllumtopilla: 6:34am On Apr 02, 2020
joshbj:

Yea, I'm just speaking hypothetically
..... You don't just use words for the sake of using them......what's hypothetical about an unreasonable calculation.....200million x 1million = 200 trillion. Please GO BACK TO SCHOOL
Re: Just One Billion Would Round Nigeria Population Five Times by 21cents: 6:36am On Apr 02, 2020
chai op, Shame really catch me for you Oooo. see how you fall hand with your fuçked up math. and now nairalanders are having you for breakfast.

next time ehn, no go dey do pass yourself.
Re: Just One Billion Would Round Nigeria Population Five Times by Vulcanheph(m): 6:48am On Apr 02, 2020
According to CBN we only have approx. 40 million BVN numbers as at oct last year.....so if the government gives out #10000 Each, that will be 40 billion Naira, i know it's much but i'm sure it's not up to the total money used to pay senators and reps members monthly....because according to what i heard each reps member earns nothing less than 5 to 8 million monthly and senators earn 12 to 18 million monthly.
Re: Just One Billion Would Round Nigeria Population Five Times by ExAngel007(f): 7:06am On Apr 02, 2020
so funny
Re: Just One Billion Would Round Nigeria Population Five Times by MrSly(m): 8:06am On Apr 02, 2020
joshbj:

Your kindergarten teacher suppose to be jailed.
Re: Just One Billion Would Round Nigeria Population Five Times by APCNig: 8:22am On Apr 02, 2020
joshbj:

I am really surprised that illiterates like this poster can read, write and even use smartphones. Are these the type of nonentities that I argue with on Nairaland? Oh shiit! I don fucck up.

1 Like

Re: Just One Billion Would Round Nigeria Population Five Times by APCNig: 8:25am On Apr 02, 2020
joshbj:
What I m saying is this, if you divide nigeria population (about 200 million) it go round five times. What's the big deal?

You mean five naira for each person? To buy what? It's better do die of Corona Virus than to die of illiteracy. You are a hopeless illiterate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Sets Up National Reconciliation Committee / Obi Inagurates New Cabinet / Police Not Planning To Arrest, Kill Dino Melaye – Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.