Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,139 members, 7,960,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 05:50 AM

Fcmb Are A Big Time Criminals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fcmb Are A Big Time Criminals (509 Views)

FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit / Brazil’s Female Criminals Hold Beauty Pageant (Photos, Video) / Criminals Stripped Cars In South Africa Hours After They Stole Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fcmb Are A Big Time Criminals by Oluwasegun7348: 11:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
FCMB are big time criminals.
The sum of 9,456.88 was debited from my account yesterday night and a mail was sent
that please I need it to be rectified as soon as possible. And the mail I recieved from the bank was
Dear Mr. Ogunniyi Daniel,

Thank you for your mail.

Several attempts to reach you on your registered phone number were equally unsuccessful.

Please be informed that the transaction was a payment for Opera software

Should you want your ATM card blocked, kindly use the 329 platform to deactivate.

We empathize with you on this occurrence

1 Share

Re: Fcmb Are A Big Time Criminals by EdoPrince93(m): 12:47am On Apr 05, 2020
Have a screenshot of it as evidence,drag them to court and sue them for all their worth... They are find of doing this nonsense....

(1) (Reply)

Soldiers Flog SARS Operatives Mercilessly For Trying To Raid A Colonel's Hotel / Rivers State Taskforce Kills Policewoman (Photos) / Facts Check On The Three Uniport Students Kidnapped And Murdered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.