Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,865 members, 7,959,714 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 04:35 AM

Jonathan Accuses Demons Of Abuja Bomb Blast, Vows To Catch Their Agents! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Accuses Demons Of Abuja Bomb Blast, Vows To Catch Their Agents! (731 Views)

Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election / Buhari's No Certificate: Jonathan Accuses INEC Of Cover-up / 'you Betrayed My Husband!' Mrs Jonathan Accuses Bayelsa Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Accuses Demons Of Abuja Bomb Blast, Vows To Catch Their Agents! by violent(m): 6:35pm On Jan 01, 2011
Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan pledged on Saturday to track down the "pure criminals" behind a New Year's Eve bombing in Abuja that killed at least four people.

There has been no claim of responsibility for the attack and the president said the perpetrators had not yet been identified.

"The security people are on it. We will get to the root of the matter. I urge Nigerians to remain calm," Jonathan said speaking at a New Year's Day church service in Abuja.

"To me they are pure criminals that demons are using these days, not only in Nigeria but also in acts of terrorism across the whole world."

Jonathan had said on Friday that those behind the Abuja blast were the same as those behind Christmas Eve bombings in the central city of Jos, which were claimed by the Islamist sect Boko Haram.

But on Saturday, the presidency said Boko Haram had not at this stage been linked to the Abuja bomb. (Reporting by Felix Onuah; writing by Joe Brock; editing by Ralph Boulton)

http://af.reuters.com/article/nigeriaNews/idAFLDE70005Y20110101
Re: Jonathan Accuses Demons Of Abuja Bomb Blast, Vows To Catch Their Agents! by Olaedo1: 6:40pm On Jan 01, 2011
Same talk,same walk,no action.
Re: Jonathan Accuses Demons Of Abuja Bomb Blast, Vows To Catch Their Agents! by Maicash: 6:41pm On Jan 01, 2011
Hmmm
Re: Jonathan Accuses Demons Of Abuja Bomb Blast, Vows To Catch Their Agents! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 01, 2011
I am confused, but fortunately, I am not the President.
Re: Jonathan Accuses Demons Of Abuja Bomb Blast, Vows To Catch Their Agents! by Dyt(f): 7:23pm On Jan 01, 2011
Waitin 4 him 2 cast dem demons out o
Re: Jonathan Accuses Demons Of Abuja Bomb Blast, Vows To Catch Their Agents! by yorker: 7:44pm On Jan 01, 2011
a president with no action is known as what?, thmmmmm

If were you Mr (0)dent, I would collabo with countries like United States and ask how they can assist me with about a thousand of their Police men (fully equiped) For a period of 6 months and see whats would happen.
Re: Jonathan Accuses Demons Of Abuja Bomb Blast, Vows To Catch Their Agents! by shevchenko(m): 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2011
What does it cost to mount surveillance instruments?
Re: Jonathan Accuses Demons Of Abuja Bomb Blast, Vows To Catch Their Agents! by IYANGBALI: 9:23pm On Jan 01, 2011
story story so so talk no action aksion
Re: Jonathan Accuses Demons Of Abuja Bomb Blast, Vows To Catch Their Agents! by silami(m): 9:33pm On Jan 01, 2011
we are still waiting for those of 1st October to be fished out as promised by Mr clueless president. No evidence, no claims from anybody and you concluded they are the same people with Jos bombing. May be they they are also the same with that of Bayelsa your homestate. This guy is not smart enough to rule Nigeria at all
Re: Jonathan Accuses Demons Of Abuja Bomb Blast, Vows To Catch Their Agents! by Barkono: 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2011
Same shit different toilet.
Re: Jonathan Accuses Demons Of Abuja Bomb Blast, Vows To Catch Their Agents! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 01, 2011
Ko si nkan to le jo mi loju ni enu oro JEGA moh
Re: Jonathan Accuses Demons Of Abuja Bomb Blast, Vows To Catch Their Agents! by maga1: 12:17am On Jan 02, 2011
LUCIFER IS IN NIGERIA FOR VACATION shocked . I HOPE UNCLE GEJ WILL INVITE HIM FOR TEA PARTY IN ASO ROCK grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Accuses Demons Of Abuja Bomb Blast, Vows To Catch Their Agents! by Ymodulus: 12:31am On Jan 02, 2011
This is what happens when you give my sick Niger Delta brothers power, they mis abuse it. Talking trash and trash, if i was given a gun to kill, that sick bayelsa man called jonathan would be my first target.
Re: Jonathan Accuses Demons Of Abuja Bomb Blast, Vows To Catch Their Agents! by Holla2: 2:09am On Jan 02, 2011
if demons are responsible, we have too many pastors who cast out demons in an instant in Nigeria. Call for national prayer, abi?
I'm getting impatient with the many unfruitful promisory notes. If investigation is the way out, make it speedy; if its casting out devils, who cares?
RESULTS we want!!!!
Re: Jonathan Accuses Demons Of Abuja Bomb Blast, Vows To Catch Their Agents! by jamace(m): 11:56am On Jan 02, 2011
Abeg catch and give them "presidential treatment", the Idi Amin of Uganda way. They have killed enough to merit it. angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan's Presidency To Spend N1.57m On Food Daily / Edo:crisis Hits Oshiomhole’s Cabinet As More Commissioners Resign / 5 Killed In Jos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.