Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,202 members, 7,963,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:18 PM

Do You Still Believe In The Pdp? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Still Believe In The Pdp? (505 Views)

Do You Still Believe That Two Heads Is Better Than one After Seeing This?? / Do You Still Believe APC Can Keep These Promises ( Listed) / I Still Believe In Buhari..... Do You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Still Believe In The Pdp? by gbengress1: 8:45am On Jan 03, 2011
The Peoples' Democratic Party being the largest political party in not only Nigeria, but also Africa has been ruling this nation for the past 11yrs and 8months now but with the obvious result we could all see(I don't want to be judgemental).
In your own view as a Nigerian, do you still believe in the PDP to continue at the realms of power
Re: Do You Still Believe In The Pdp? by Rhino5dm: 9:40am On Jan 03, 2011
I have never believed in a[b] snake[/b]!!! after killing 'it' i make sure i cut off the head. and that what[b] PDP mean to me.[/b]
Re: Do You Still Believe In The Pdp? by Blazay(m): 10:26am On Jan 03, 2011
This is like asking a Xtian/Muslim if he/she still believes in Christ/Allah.
Bad people make Xtianity/Islam stink.

I believe in PDP because the is power in thieving numbers in Nigeria.
ALL parties have crooks within, but PDP has the greatest number of thieves able to influence the s-elections, since Nigeria only has a Pseudo-Democracy not yet Uhuru.

All I pray for is that a wise thief rules Nigeria for once like we have in western/civilized countries where thieves steal to enrich their countries, not just themselves(Like Manleeness Cheney and co).

PDP is also a more central party. . . while the others(no exceptions) are terminally ethnic.

Gooooooo PDP!!!
Yes we can!!!!

Party De La People! cool
Re: Do You Still Believe In The Pdp? by AbuMaryam1(m): 10:31am On Jan 03, 2011
@poster, Why this insult??
Re: Do You Still Believe In The Pdp? by rebranded(m): 1:47pm On Jan 03, 2011
gbengress1:

The Peoples' Democratic Party being the largest political party in not only Nigeria, but also Africa has been ruling this nation for the past 11yrs and 8months now but with the obvious result we could all see(I don't want to be judgemental).
In your own view as a Nigerian, do you still believe in the PDP to continue at the realms of power

Sorry for you if you ever believed in PDP

Rubbish post!
Re: Do You Still Believe In The Pdp? by Holla2: 5:06am On Jan 04, 2011
@gbengress1, what do mean by still believe in PDP?
Who ever believed in P[/b]overty to [b]D [b]P[/b]eople from day one? Problem to D People!
Even Yar'adua agreed that the elections that brought him to power was rigged. Nothing good can ever come out of the PDP. Its better you lose hope in PDP now if you havent, so we can usher in a new era of progress
Re: Do You Still Believe In The Pdp? by Pharoh: 5:30am On Jan 04, 2011
Offcourse i still believe in them all eggs cannot be rotten in pdp and v every party has its own crooks. Politicians have been decamping to other parties so why do we think that they will be any different when they also get there. Vote for the right people and leave the party image out of it.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy Closing Jan. 15 2011 / Nnpc To Market Refined Products To U.S., Brazil / Application Window Opens To The Wennovation Hub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.