Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,978 members, 7,936,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 05:07 AM

I Need Good PC Games And Movies To In This Lockdown Period(abraka, And Environs) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / I Need Good PC Games And Movies To In This Lockdown Period(abraka, And Environs) (941 Views)

Anyone With Good PC Games In Ibadan? / Best Android Games That You Can Play During This Lockdown / Recommend Any Android Game That I Can Play During This Lockdown Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Good PC Games And Movies To In This Lockdown Period(abraka, And Environs) by Joeysage(m): 7:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
Good evening Nairalanders, Please if you have good collection of games and/or movies and you're around the vicinity of Abraka, Obiaruku, please signify.
I'm in dire need of games and movies to pass time during this lockdown period. Examples are GTA v, pes, FIFA, hitman, mad Max, tomb raider, etc

Please I'll really appreciate.
Re: I Need Good PC Games And Movies To In This Lockdown Period(abraka, And Environs) by Ladylite: 7:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
Joeysage:
Good evening Nairalanders, Please if you have good collection of games and/or movies and you're around the vicinity of Abraka, Obiaruku, please signify.
I'm in dire need of games and movies to pass time during this lockdown period. Examples are GTA v, pes, FIFA, hitman, mad Max, tomb raider, etc

Telegram channel = iNetwork PC

You will get free premium games and softwares
Re: I Need Good PC Games And Movies To In This Lockdown Period(abraka, And Environs) by Joeysage(m): 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ladylite:

Telegram channel = iNetwork PC

You will get free premium games and softwares
For download or offline collection??
Re: I Need Good PC Games And Movies To In This Lockdown Period(abraka, And Environs) by Nomswag: 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
Joeysage:

@obiaruku, I have pes2017 and injustice(god among us)
Re: I Need Good PC Games And Movies To In This Lockdown Period(abraka, And Environs) by Joeysage(m): 6:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nomswag:

@obiaruku, I have pes2017 and injustice(god among us)
Thank heavens. Please WhatsApp me or drop your contact.
Re: I Need Good PC Games And Movies To In This Lockdown Period(abraka, And Environs) by Joeysage(m): 6:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
Can we meet today??
Re: I Need Good PC Games And Movies To In This Lockdown Period(abraka, And Environs) by Joeysage(m): 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
Any other Obiaruku/abraka PC gamer is welcome
Re: I Need Good PC Games And Movies To In This Lockdown Period(abraka, And Environs) by Nomswag: 6:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
Joeysage:
Thank heavens. Please WhatsApp me or drop your contact.

(1) (Reply)

Diablo 4 Damage Buckets Guides / Can One Use Playstaion 2 Pal (uk Standard) In Nigeria / What Website Can I Play Online Scrabble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.