Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,968 members, 7,963,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 04:53 AM

Fatherdmw Reveals Relationship Status With Model Eva “evss” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fatherdmw Reveals Relationship Status With Model Eva “evss” (1811 Views)

Timini Egbuson And Bimbo Ademoye Reveals Relationship Status / Wahala! Model Evss Denied Sleeping With Davido While Chioma Was Pregnant / Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her New Billionaire Status With Kanye West (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fatherdmw Reveals Relationship Status With Model Eva “evss” by spunky425(m): 10:24am On Apr 12, 2020

Raving Instagram comedian, FatherDMW has revealed the relationship status between himself and model Eva Akpio aka Evss.

The duo have been seen regularly in live video, with FatherDMW breaking down in tears one day as she says she wants to FaceTime her boyfriend.

However in a new chat with TribuneNG, the comedian revealed both of them are friends but he doesn’t mind where the relationship might go as she (Eva) is a lovely woman.

See chat;

“Your live Instagram video with popular model Eva has literally set tongues wagging. Many are saying there is more to the video than meet the eye. What is really going on between you two?

All I can tell you is that Eva and I are best of friends. She cares about me and I do too.

See more below;

https://www.delaniblog.com.ng/2020/04/fatherdmw-reveals-relationship-status-with-eva-evss/

(1) (Reply)

5 Best Korean Actors Of All Time - Comment Yours / Rema Opens Up His Relationship With Fireboy And Omah Lay Tells Fans Not To Panic / The 4 Million Naira Blackberry Smart Phone By Alexander Amosu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.