Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,222 members, 7,936,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 10:30 PM

Whatsapp Hack, Secure Yours Or Loose It. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Hack, Secure Yours Or Loose It. (822 Views)

Whatsapp Hack / Whatsapp Hack Shows Big Tech Losing Fight To Protect Users / New Whatsapp Hack/program Bug Discovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Hack, Secure Yours Or Loose It. by Surebuttons: 9:19am On Apr 17, 2020
DANGERS REVEALED.

To those who make use of mobile phone, we all know our lives are almost tied to it. Most things and secrets about you ARE tied to your phone, but we do not consider the security implications of some of what we do.

Giving a friend your phone is one of the most dangerous things you could do as long as you believe with me that every friend of yours is your potential enemy.

In this page I will be taking you on your phone matters.

Today we are considering how to secure some of the most used mobile apps that has no authentication system. One of which is Whatsapp. SMS is another one.

It is known that friends give out phone to their fellow friends to do one or more things without giving close attention to what the friends do on the phone given to them.

One of the most common things your friends do when you give them your phone is checking your messages or chats, both whatsapp and sms. You know how dangerous this may be especially if you keep secrets. I will like to teach you how to lock your Whatsapp or SMS from the reach of your friends even when you are not aware what they are doing with your phone.

If you would like me to continue say "Hi" on the comment box.

Join https://fastfingers.com.ng to get free airtime daily and get help on your devices.

Let us continue...

STRICTLY FOR ANDROID PHONE USERS ONLY.

With your phone master you will be able to secure your whatsapp from unsolicited access.

What you have to do is to launch your phone master and agree to their terms of use.

After accepting the agreement, select APPS LOCK, then locate whatsapp and select it.

Then close the phone master and restart your phone or just leave it till the screen locks, then unlock the screen and launch whatsapp again.

You will now be prompted draw your pattern or use your fingerprint or enter your password to have access to your whatsapp.

� Congratulations!!! You saved your whatsapp from unsolicited access.

If you find it difficult, don't hesitate to ask for help here.

Re: Whatsapp Hack, Secure Yours Or Loose It. by Wayne4uall(m): 9:41am On Apr 17, 2020
Okay
Re: Whatsapp Hack, Secure Yours Or Loose It. by LordOfTheWeed: 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
Hi kee you there..x..x.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Long Should I Wait To Buy My Phone During This Covid _19 Pandemic / Gig Logistics A Review / SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.