Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,892 members, 7,959,811 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 07:52 AM

A One Million Boys Gang Member Caught Today In My Area?graphic Pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A One Million Boys Gang Member Caught Today In My Area?graphic Pics (8959 Views)

Anambra: 6 boys Gang Rape 19-year-old Girl, Record & Upload It Online / 4 17-Year-Old Boys Gang Rape 16-Year-Old Girl, Record & Upload It Online / 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A One Million Boys Gang Member Caught Today In My Area?graphic Pics by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 18, 2020
This guy was caught today in my area,festac town to be precise.
They were much in number but he was the only one the residents could apprehend.

He was interrogated by the residents after given the beaten of his life and he confessed that he hails from Enugu state Nigeria.

That he is an orphan,and is the current situation in Nigeria that push him to steal.
That he is a first timer but some residents didn't believe him and it was decided that he should be handed over to the festac police SARS team which came to pick him up for further interrogation and possible arrest of other fleeing members of his one million squad gang.

#lagosunrest
#saynotojunglejustice

2 Likes

Re: A One Million Boys Gang Member Caught Today In My Area?graphic Pics by majamajic(m): 9:01am On Apr 18, 2020
Op , Mrs Tinubu , weldone !

U guys never wan take responsibility of your wrong doings , never

U must find a way to push it to east

8 Likes

Re: A One Million Boys Gang Member Caught Today In My Area?graphic Pics by madone: 9:14am On Apr 18, 2020
so igbo boy can be this stupid

3 Likes

Re: A One Million Boys Gang Member Caught Today In My Area?graphic Pics by Edopesin: 9:49am On Apr 18, 2020
Beat the hell outta him and get information from him
These idiots deserve no sympathy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A One Million Boys Gang Member Caught Today In My Area?graphic Pics by Tunex252(m): 10:03am On Apr 18, 2020
idiots, they should bury him alive

Bastard

6 Likes

Re: A One Million Boys Gang Member Caught Today In My Area?graphic Pics by gbebodye(f): 10:19am On Apr 18, 2020
madone:
majamajic:

Is that all you got from this post? 2 of you get covid-20 inside una brain

angry

7 Likes

Re: A One Million Boys Gang Member Caught Today In My Area?graphic Pics by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 18, 2020
majamajic:

He confessed it that he is from Enugu state Nigeria that he was an orphan,so this thread is not whether he is from Enugu or lagos state.
The most important thing is that he is a thief.

15 Likes

Re: A One Million Boys Gang Member Caught Today In My Area?graphic Pics by majamajic(m): 11:15am On Apr 18, 2020
gbebodye:

angry

Dead brain
Re: A One Million Boys Gang Member Caught Today In My Area?graphic Pics by missimelda01(f): 11:16am On Apr 18, 2020
Person wey never chop belleful.. see his tiny self undecided

Say NO to cultism

2 Likes

Re: A One Million Boys Gang Member Caught Today In My Area?graphic Pics by BrightAhiah(m): 11:26am On Apr 18, 2020
While CULTIST are forming being rugged but die like chicken
We the JJC or Obi popularly known as civilians or Jew man move freely and live longer...

LIKE if you re happy being a Jew man
SHARE if you hate CULTIST

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A One Million Boys Gang Member Caught Today In My Area?graphic Pics by dododawa1: 11:30am On Apr 18, 2020
interstate stealing IPOB 1 AFONJA 0
Re: A One Million Boys Gang Member Caught Today In My Area?graphic Pics by madone: 11:40am On Apr 18, 2020
gbebodye:

angry
you be fool eediot like u. did I talk to u animal!!!... sympathetic foooool

2 Likes

Re: A One Million Boys Gang Member Caught Today In My Area?graphic Pics by madone: 11:45am On Apr 18, 2020
orphan ko orphanage ni stupid boy u did not see any other thing to do it's one million boys u went to join .. God punish u and all ur sympathizers ..u are a disgrace to igbos.... ewu

2 Likes

Re: A One Million Boys Gang Member Caught Today In My Area?graphic Pics by Luizkid(m): 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
Even if the guy is dying he can't help but stare at those fresh laps in front of him grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A One Million Boys Gang Member Caught Today In My Area?graphic Pics by TheChameleon: 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
madone:

Is licking Kanu's urine a sign of intelligence?

2 Likes

Re: A One Million Boys Gang Member Caught Today In My Area?graphic Pics by sanemind2(m): 12:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
I thought one was set ablaze?

1 Like

Re: A One Million Boys Gang Member Caught Today In My Area?graphic Pics by Nickymezor(f): 12:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
If I hear its ur first tym... Thieves n lying are 5 & 6

2 Likes

Re: A One Million Boys Gang Member Caught Today In My Area?graphic Pics by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
which part of festac?
Re: A One Million Boys Gang Member Caught Today In My Area?graphic Pics by mrNEMZY(m): 1:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
If I were the judge to judge him, I would sentence him to 1 year of day and night vigilante in a very crime prone area, I would be gracious enough to let him select his machete by himself.

Any day or night he defaults in any way, he would start afresh, if he defaults up to 3 times, he would enter 50 years in prisonment.

By the time he finishes, no be body go tell am.

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: A One Million Boys Gang Member Caught Today In My Area?graphic Pics by brize(m): 1:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
I was there, he actually declined commenting about his state of origin, probably because of too much beating but when further probed he said he hails from Ogun state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A One Million Boys Gang Member Caught Today In My Area?graphic Pics by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
A people determined can conquer anything even fear of the unknown!!!

Kudos to these courageous Nigerians cool

Don't let the guards down yet!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A One Million Boys Gang Member Caught Today In My Area?graphic Pics by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
brize:
I was there, he actually declined commenting about his state of origin, probably because of too much beating but when further probed he said he hails from Ogun state.
You re lying, even devil still learn work where you dey.
I was there live when they are beating him and he started begging the people beating him in Igbo language to have pity on him as an orphan.
I am a proud ada nwafor Igbo,what I will not support is crime whether you are from side or not you must face the music.
He was lucky he wasn't caught in mushin or Ikotun area of lagos state.
Most residents there are savage thirsty for human blood and won't hesitate to send this guy to the world of the dead.
Most festac residents are sane,this they have shown by handling him over to the police for prosecution.
#lagosunrest
#saynotojunglejustice
#blacklivesmatters

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A One Million Boys Gang Member Caught Today In My Area?graphic Pics by HimName: 3:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hian!

"Dis is my first time"

Akuko!

Dis one na IPOB representative of one miRRion boiz.
Re: A One Million Boys Gang Member Caught Today In My Area?graphic Pics by brize(m): 3:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
Theobserver835:

I was there live when they are beating him and he started begging the people beating him in Igbo language to have pity on him as an orphan.
I am a proud ada nwafor Igbo,what I will not support is crime whether you are from side or not you must face the music.
Most residents there are savage thirsty for human blood and won't hesitate to send this guy to the world of the dead.
Most festac residents are sane,this they have shown by handling him over to the police for prosecution.
#lagosunrest
#saynotojunglejustice
#blacklivesmatters
Your story is true and mine false because you have pictures right? #RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: A One Million Boys Gang Member Caught Today In My Area?graphic Pics by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
No mans land as usual- even lazy Lagosians cannot even do Area-boy work very well.. chai! tongue grin grin
Re: A One Million Boys Gang Member Caught Today In My Area?graphic Pics by TheSourcerer: 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
BrightAhiah:
While CULTIST are forming being rugged but die like chicken
We the JJC or Obi popularly known as civilians or Jew man move freely and live longer...

LIKE if you re happy being a Jew man
SHARE if you hate CULTIST
Abi Jew men all the way

1 Like

Re: A One Million Boys Gang Member Caught Today In My Area?graphic Pics by Ernezee(m): 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
See those fresh legs �

2 Likes

Re: A One Million Boys Gang Member Caught Today In My Area?graphic Pics by PureGoldh(m): 7:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
Dem don demote him to "One Kobo boy"
Re: A One Million Boys Gang Member Caught Today In My Area?graphic Pics by damtan(m): 9:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
He should consider himself lucky. They for don use him do asun
Re: A One Million Boys Gang Member Caught Today In My Area?graphic Pics by BrightAhiah(m): 10:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Abi Jew men all the way
i
I'm proud to be a Jew man for life oooo, yes we be olodo in the eyes of cultist but na we dey go everywhere freely without fear of being killed by opposition
Re: A One Million Boys Gang Member Caught Today In My Area?graphic Pics by Raymeskey: 11:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
Desist from this act they wouldn't hear
Now im body don tell am
Re: A One Million Boys Gang Member Caught Today In My Area?graphic Pics by finalboss(m): 11:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
Theobserver835:

#lagosunrest
#saynotojunglejustice
#blacklivesmatters
sorry but the Devil is the father of lies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EIYE Clashes With AYE: Behead Bricklayer In Edo(graphic Pics) / EFCC Arrests 29 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu / Two Drug Peddlers Caught At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.