Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,954 members, 7,963,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 01:48 AM

Covid-19: Sermon Of The Year - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Covid-19: Sermon Of The Year (156 Views)

[SERMON OF THE DAY] APOSTLE MICHAEL OROKPO - GROWING IN THE FULLNESS OF CHRIST / Sermon Of Day 1 Morning Session Of Rccg Convention / Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: Sermon Of The Year by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:41am On Apr 22, 2020
Thank you EVANGELIST CORONA VIRUS AKA COVID19 for preaching better than most of our current SERVANTS OF GOD.

You have taught us the basics of life and the VANITY OF OUR DAILY PURSUIT.

You have reminded us that our focus must be on GOD and Him alone.

ALL OF A SUDDEN:

Our earthly possessions are no longer important.

Our mansions means nothing as we are just quarantined in one room.

Our private jets are no longer flying.

Just look at the sudden emptiness of the CATHEDRALS and 3 x 3 miles Auditorium we collected so much donations to build so as to service our ego. Just seats, no more human beings on them.

Cars are now useless, at home, no where to go!

Where can we find parties to attend so as to lavish our money to show others that we have arrived?

Even those "preachers" that used to jump from one pulpit to another just to raise money to service their greed are at home and currently not smiling .

All of a sudden, the only thing that matters is just to breath.
We are simply looking for LIFE AND NOTHING MORE!

WE NOW UNDERSTAND THAT OUR GREATEST BLESSING IS LIFE ITSELF AND NOT CARS, HOUSES, MONEY, CHURCH BUILDINGS ETC.

EVANGELIST CORONA, we promise to live simple lives after now.

We will take care of our body, soul and spirit. We will also take care of the poor amongst us after now.

We will not speak like GOD again when we carry microphones after now.

We will be humble and know that we are limited.

We will appreciate health over wealth.

We will appreciate life over possessions and we will focus on the most important things when we preach.

Evangelist Corona! You have shown us how much we don't know God and how unprepared we are for the coming of our Lord and Saviour.

You have also united the whole world in such a way that our brand of gospel and Christianity couldn't !

Thank you for allowing the earth to rest and reset from all the unnecessary struggles, being aimlessly busy, in a hurry to nowhere and ghost chasing.

You have allowed the earth itself to heal.

We thank GOD for the lessons we have learnt from you Evangelist Coronavirus!

We have returned to GOD our maker. You can now return to the place from where you came and never to be back to the planet earth in JESUS NAME.
AMEN
Re: Covid-19: Sermon Of The Year by harqinhola(m): 9:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
Your article on JBoy still remains the most well documented and objective post I've read . I noticed the thread was blocked . Thanks for that info . But what I did like to know is if Arikpo orchestrated the killing or he was mobbed . I've read different stories about this boy (including on Sahara reporters). I'm a Yoruba man , I live in Lagos , my experience with stories like this is that most times , the actual story isn't what the news or police say. Please share more light .

(1) (Reply)

Praise The Lord, Hallelujah, Amen / God's Mercies (8) / Why Your Intention Is Very Important

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.