Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,438 members, 7,961,347 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 10:38 PM

A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend (71770 Views)

She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber / My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding / "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by stuffs4me(m): 8:13am On May 01, 2020
heartofcity12:
Some of these girls don’t know what they want. How can you be so close to a guy and stl go ahead to have a bf without hinting it to him, u shady b.itch kept that part to yourself despite d fact that he always say everything about him to you.. What u did is nothing but BETRAYAL and you deserve no one’s friendship because you’re self centered af.

Chop am, u say Na bone.. throw am away, u say small meat dey there. Free the innocent guy Abeg, he deserves better. You are confused op..

The Suzzi23 girl is a major betrayal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Dabliss02(m): 8:14am On May 01, 2020
I have learn alot from the comments section
Never will I have a female bestie. Me wey no Sabi have time for girls. Na hustle be Koko.... Joe did the right thing �

3 Likes

Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by emmnprince(m): 8:17am On May 01, 2020
You don't have to bother your heart. I assure you he will talk to you one day. But the talking will not be as it used to be. The young man just need time to recuperate. He never expected you will turn down his request because he opened up to you himself after you told him you're not in a relationship from the onset. It is clear that he won't have gone far with if you had a boyfriend in the beginning of things.

Joe is being down to earth. He knows what he want and he goes for what he want without pretense. So let him be! Let him recuperate from the injury you've done in his heart. Focus more on your boyfriend.

P.S: If this situation continue for long, you will find him less attractive and your wanting to be close to him will diminish (that's if your boyfriend plays a good part this period).

2 Likes

Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by TheSimiloluwa(m): 8:27am On May 01, 2020
othermen:
Buy 7 candles, when it is 12AM, light it all. Call out his name 21 times, do these while fasting for 20days. He will talk to you.

you ehn �
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Chrisdavinci101: 8:28am On May 01, 2020
Its called social distancing. Lol
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Eberechi24(f): 8:33am On May 01, 2020
linearity:

Switch your current bf places with Joe and close your eyes for a moment and assume he have a bestie as the OP Suzy, how will you feel?
Indifferent as far as they ain't fuçking themselves.
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by abdullhafar(m): 8:34am On May 01, 2020
The guy should open his mind to her early it too later for him, he is not meant for her he try another person there is many girs in school
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Eberechi24(f): 8:34am On May 01, 2020
decatalyst:

I never and will never trust any lady or guy doing bestie.

Never! As log their is raining and harmattan season. If you know you know.
Deposit your trust in your pocket
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Eberechi24(f): 8:36am On May 01, 2020
humilitypays:
lol, so u think only guys that have ugly girlfriend cheat or explore other ladies Eh yaah lol

In fact, its even guys with the hottest girlfriends that cheat the most, and mostly with ugly girls or ladies below their girlfriend or wife lol, u really don't know men grin
I am knowing them now.
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Bradiyung(m): 8:38am On May 01, 2020
This guy Joe, did the right thing by walking away pls give him space and time.

You having a boyfriend changes things he cannot be hanging around you and spoiling his chances of other girls approaching him. He probably has analyse the situation so Its nice what he is doing Joe guy avoided friend zone.

I have this situation of my own, me and this girl have been friends for months now we met in school I knew her through her room mate who is my course mate, we chat alot we flow very well I really got strong feelings for her but she tells me she can't date me or anyg in school, she onced had a ex who was in military and she used to date guys that are in working class but now she said she just wants to remain single. She has left for her IT but she calls me regularly and very caring that's her nature, she gives me attention and tells me so much about her.

The thing is I'm confused, I'm finding it hard to leave her cause she is always there for me probably calling me her bestie and doin regular check-ups and I can't stay I'm hurt Everytime she says she can't date anyone in school and I think she is a year older than me but I look way older than her.

I'm young and would really like dating someone and been with her makes other ladies think we are dating and stay away.

She won't let me go she won't accept me, I'm tired �.......I need advice on my own too

1 Like

Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by humilitypays(m): 8:39am On May 01, 2020
hopexter:

Your own no pass chop, you know whether Joe still dey Alive sef grin
Hahahahaha cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by wole212(m): 8:40am On May 01, 2020
grin grin grin
othermen:
Buy 7 candles, when it is 12AM, light it all. Call out his name 21 times, do these while fasting for 20days. He will talk to you.
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by TheSimiloluwa(m): 8:43am On May 01, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Use the both guys to your advantage

Keep joe guy for assignments and handout test and other class stuff

While use the new guy for your finances phones,clothes,eateries wigs

And please stay in school hostle that way non of them can bother you with sex cause they can't gain access to girls hostel and you ever visit any of them reduce your sexual conversation with joe guy and learn to keep your phone private.....Hope it helps smiley

Girls with small sense sha, so you think the road will be smooth forever?
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by GiddySleek(m): 8:43am On May 01, 2020
If you visit a restaurant and you were told food as finished will you stay to help them wash plates?? undecided

5 Likes

Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Eberechi24(f): 8:48am On May 01, 2020
udemzyudex:

Have you ever given him the opportunity to do so? grin

Probably the opportunity to do haven't come yet, most times it during a rebound beasties always fvxk themselves.

When one have a breakup and still healing he or she will tend to be emotional and from there gbam sex will happen.

Why should I give him the opportunity to do so?
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by LINTUNE(m): 8:49am On May 01, 2020
karkinase:

Bestie na another name for Commander-in-chief of the Friendzone group.. shi you wont see...even pant sefcry
lies ..dude i get like 2 .. i de chop one, but i no de chop the other one, cos i de see am as sis..that one wey i no de chop , i no how many times i have seen her unclothedness.
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by 9jamum(f): 8:56am On May 01, 2020
You now have a boyfriend but you want permission aka advice that will tally with your conviction to have Joe have you even if it's once just so you taste a bit of the him you already have fallen for but scared to admit wholeheartedly to yourself? It's okay. Continue texting and calling him, he will reply after the lockdown
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by abdullhafar(m): 8:59am On May 01, 2020
I'm tired of relationship
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by vicben27(m): 9:04am On May 01, 2020
a tipical Nigerian girl. you people are always confused.
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by ModestGal(f): 9:10am On May 01, 2020
Samuel7nak:

I pray for a lady like you honestly..
Ig you are a good and sensible person, you will
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Rexymania(m): 9:13am On May 01, 2020
Why do you want him to continue to waste his time with you? You're just a complete waste of time girl

2 Likes

Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by YoungPerson(m): 9:26am On May 01, 2020
Lamanii22:
You broke his heart... He has no reason to continue the friendship... Having you in his life is like having a chicken, the chicken he was suppose to eat and now somebody else has eaten it....
I want to kiss you so much right now.

3 Likes

Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Niggmatic: 9:53am On May 01, 2020
lefulefu:
both of them na mumu sort of relationship.u can make a lady ur normal friend but not bestie cos its time wasting.if a girl is crying to u about her boyfriend or husband or how he is maltreating her tell her to go and report the matter to police instead of giving her shoulder to cry on and allowing urself to become a rebound nigga cheesy.

Lol. @the bolded.

You have said it all
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Freedomalaba(m): 9:56am On May 01, 2020
No offense but What do you expect him to do? He's hurting badly and keeping in touch with you won't make him heal quick. Do you expect him to pretend everything is fine with him while he he's badly hurt? I would suggest you Respect his emotions and besides, You can't eat your cake and have it at the same time and no offense, are you sure everything is fine in your relationship with your boy friend? I asked this question because I can sense that you connect with your friend that's hurting than your boy friend. and if this is true, you might want to stop and have a rethink of who you really want to be with.

2 Likes

Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by MrMacinterchi1: 10:15am On May 01, 2020
U want he to be your bestie abi... lol u want to someone's son to assistant boyfriend lol Madam de your de.
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Mankind1234: 10:21am On May 01, 2020
Joe didn't take his chance when he had all the opportunities to ask her out..... lessons to guys go straight to the point if u truly lik a gurl...her response will be YES or NO or probably she say she will think about it.

1 Like

Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by macfish101(m): 10:25am On May 01, 2020
Eberechi24:

True sha. The guy no want to be friend zoned, the lady should understand that. I don't know what you all have against male bestie.

What is it? Tell me, wanna know
when goat follow lion go fishing, the goat need to remember say, whether dem catch fish or not, Lion food don set. One day, bestie pant go shift one side
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by macfish101(m): 10:28am On May 01, 2020
LINTUNE:
lies ..dude i get like 2 .. i de chop one, but i no de chop the other one, cos i de see am as sis..that one wey i no de chop , i no how many times i have seen her unclothedness.
she must be really unattractive. I don see girls like that.
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Godmademan(m): 10:28am On May 01, 2020
truth is it makes little sense flicking around a girl who is already taken. you could check up on her but that's it. Else the guy becomes jealous and the relationship is ruined. It is more of a sacrifice from a man than anything else. Though the little hurt is there, if you wish her well you give her some space...Later on when those insecurities are extinguished the friendship can naturally reestablish and even wasx stronger. Ladies should start understanding this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by NACE13: 10:33am On May 01, 2020
Minemrys:

lol. It's a w0man. U never can tell. I d0n't think she saw the guy as a sexual partner, else she would've kn0wn of the guy's intenti0n and played it so she didn't have to give it away. Am telling u, she just wanted to use the guy. Yea, it could happen that she would've cheatd but the vibe i am getting says the opposite. She just wantd to keep the guy for em0ti0nal sake. S0me0ne to run to when she's depressed and who would pet her. I dnt think i'd call that cheating. She has no sexual feelings for him.

The part where she said they shared something intimate and she feels vulnerable to him speaks volume. I'm sure the intimate here isn't about just dark secrets of the past.
She's just a confused XX and she should thank heavens the Joe guy didn't take advantage of her
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Jayjay84: 10:40am On May 01, 2020
Respect for Joe he is a real Man y wait for a lady when there are other beautiful girls in campus

3 Likes

Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by defolman(m): 10:41am On May 01, 2020
chigo5:
happened to me bck in school, gal had to confront me and ask why I stop caring bout am I tell am say no need of me flocking around other people's babe say me too wan my own babe
Word

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot / Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend / Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.