Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,187 members, 7,936,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 07:27 PM

Adventures Of An Aspiring Billionaire - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Adventures Of An Aspiring Billionaire (158 Views)

CC To University Question For An Aspiring Applicant / If You Are An Aspiring Actor / Actress, This Is Your Opportunity / Aspiring UK Student Nurses Whatsapp Group 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adventures Of An Aspiring Billionaire by Lyonne(m): 12:14am On Apr 29, 2020
I had my first idea of becoming a billionaire at a very young age,I've seen movies and read books and even witness it how good it is to be a billionaire.But I have a couple of problems(just kidding,it is a lot of problems��), I'm from Nigeria,a third-world country for those of you who know it.Well,third world or not,it is still my home.Anyway,being from that country seriously weakened my chance of becoming a billionaire by following the most suitable jobs for teenagers who want to become rich;I couldn't start a lemonade stand because honestly no one cares,I couldn't be a babysitter because parents don't trust teenagers,I couldn't start a YouTube channel because no one is going to view or subscribe to my channel since everyone is managing "data"(yes,there isn't free Wi-Fi),and a host of other ideas that I couldn't take action on due to one reason or another.

However,I actually tried to do some things like; writing a book,writing a screenplay,becoming an online surveyor and so on.In my blog,I will be writing about my so many tested and failed business idea until I become a billionaire.

Adios mi amigos��
And feel free to express your opinions in the comment section.

By Fikayo Lawal�
Re: Adventures Of An Aspiring Billionaire by Enoch07: 12:15am On Apr 29, 2020
the gods are with u

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Labour, 70 Civil Society Groups Unite To Defend The Poor / Court Orders Lawmakers To Refund COVID-19 Funds / COVID-19: Students In Wuhan Return To School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.