Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,800 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:01 AM

Help In Pregnancy - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help In Pregnancy (4173 Views)

Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen / Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream / Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help In Pregnancy by SweetCunt97(f): 1:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
emmaodet:

That was my thought too.
I don't even know what to believe again on nairaland and have decided maybe helping offline is better off than online.
The english is to good for a cold water hawker.
Though they say - ti a ba di oju ki eni buruku o koja, ti eni rere mafi koja a oni mo meaning if we decided not to do good again due to being paid back by ungrateful lot, we won't know when to help again even when the grateful and appreciative one will pass us by.
Will go through the thread and if am convinced, will help
Rewards come from God. If she genuine kindly assist. Parents need to start thinking about quality life for their kids. Open accounts for each babies and save even if it's 500h monthly... I'm sure it will accumulate to a sizeable amount when they turn 18yrs old.
Re: Help In Pregnancy by Dooj(f): 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ishilove:

Madam you shouldn't have used your husband's number. Tell him I will contact him later. Or ask him to contact me.
Thank you.
I have told him your message.
Re: Help In Pregnancy by Ishilove: 8:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
emmaodet:

Ishilove are you for real? Or someone else is using this your moniker presently?
You have been on nairaland for a long time and if you attest to it, you are more or less standing as a refree to the woman.
I respect you a lot on nairaland and will bank on your judgement.
Thank you for the confidence. The unfortunate reality is they are genuine and not scammers
Re: Help In Pregnancy by Alennsar(f): 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
Eeya at Dooj sorry for the insult. You can look for a small job with your SSCE result. May God help you.
I mean after the lock down oo
Re: Help In Pregnancy by Dooj(f): 9:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ishilove:

Thank you for the confidence. The unfortunate reality is they are genuine and not scammers
Thank so much ma.
We have received your alert with so much joy and appreciation.
Your type is rare.
Am grateful Anty.
Re: Help In Pregnancy by Dooj(f): 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
Alennsar:
Eeya at Dooj sorry for the insult. You can look for a small job with your SSCE result. May God help you.
I mean after the lock down oo
Thank you Ma for your words of advice, am grateful.
I have accepted your apology, I have no reasons to hold any grudges against you.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Help In Pregnancy by Dooj(f): 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Rewards come from God. If she genuine kindly assist. Parents need to start thinking about quality life for their kids. Open accounts for each babies and save even if it's 500h monthly... I'm sure it will accumulate to a sizeable amount when they turn 18yrs old.
I appreciate your advice and recommendation Ma.
But things are not as easy and smooth as easily said.
Begging here haven't been a easy decision, but God knows best.
Re: Help In Pregnancy by Dooj(f): 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
I have gotten an alert of 2k from an anonymous lady.
Whosever you are, God bless you and bless all that concerns you.
Am grateful.
Re: Help In Pregnancy by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
emmaodet:

You see?
I had the intention of helping but i have my reservation.
I guess it's better to help offline.
I'm really sorry for genuine people who really needs help on nairaland because eyan buruku ti ba eniyan rere je.
Humans have a way of abusing good things or intentions

Cc Ar iza
This is one of the reasons I told you the other time that sometimes it's best to help and leave the rest to God. grin grin

I would have helped Op but my hands are fixed right now. May God send her help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help In Pregnancy by Ishilove: 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
Dooj:

Thank so much ma.
We have received your alert with so much joy and appreciation.
Your type is rare.
Am grateful Anty.
You're welcome ma'am
Re: Help In Pregnancy by Dooj(f): 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ariza:
This is one of the reasons I told you the other time that sometimes it's best to help and leave the rest to God. grin grin

I would have helped Op but my hands are fixed right now. May God send her help.
Amen.
Your attention to help alone means so much to me.
Thank you sir.
Re: Help In Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
Dooj:

Amen.
Your attention to help alone means so much to me.
Thank you sir.
I'm a lady.

You are welcome.
Re: Help In Pregnancy by Dooj(f): 10:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ariza:
I'm a lady.
You are welcome.
My apology Ma. Thank you for the clarification.
Re: Help In Pregnancy by DriggityDre: 12:57am On May 01, 2020
Wawu shocked
My apologies Dooj. Those bad eggs have really affected our way of giving online.
Re: Help In Pregnancy by Dooj(f): 1:01am On May 01, 2020
DriggityDre:
Wawu shocked
My apologies Dooj. Those bad eggs have really affected our way of giving online.
Apology accepted sir.
I understand your point.

1 Like

Re: Help In Pregnancy by DriggityDre: 1:04am On May 01, 2020
Dooj:

Apology accepted sir.
I understand your point.
Alright then. My regards to your family. I could've dropped a token but there's something I'm doing right now that required a lot of money.
I hope you are alright?
Re: Help In Pregnancy by Dooj(f): 1:11am On May 01, 2020
DriggityDre:

Alright then. My regards to your family. I could've dropped a token but there's something I'm doing right now that required a lot of money.
I hope you are alright?
Am alright sir.
Am fine.
Thank you for your good intention.
May that project you are currently running be a huge success.
Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Help In Pregnancy by Dooj(f): 1:47am On May 01, 2020
emmaodet:

That was my thought too.
I don't even know what to believe again on nairaland and have decided maybe helping offline is better off than online.
The english is to good for a cold water hawker.
Though they say - ti a ba di oju ki eni buruku o koja, ti eni rere mafi koja a oni mo meaning if we decided not to do good again due to being paid back by ungrateful lot, we won't know when to help again even when the grateful and appreciative one will pass us by.
Will go through the thread and if am convinced, will help
My written English shouldn't be a hindrance to you helping me sir.
I have SSCE to my name, at least with that am supposed to know basic means of communicating in English Language.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Help In Pregnancy by tabithababy(f): 3:11am On May 01, 2020
emmaodet:

Ishilove are you for real? Or someone else is using this your moniker presently?
You have been on nairaland for a long time and if you attest to it, you are more or less standing as a refree to the woman.
I roespect you a lot on nairaland and will bank on your judgement.

Hmmm a moderator on this forum has scammed a member on this same forum before

1 Like

Re: Help In Pregnancy by emmaodet: 4:21am On May 01, 2020
tabithababy:

hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Help In Pregnancy by Alennsar(f): 5:09am On May 01, 2020
tabithababy:

Hmm are you for real?
Re: Help In Pregnancy by Mizwisdom(f): 4:09pm On May 01, 2020
Ishilove, if you say you know them we will take your words but why don't you give more details about this couple? it's not about giving them money, how long will you continue to give them money? it's to tell us more about their condition so that we can give advice that will help them learn to fish. Instead you contacted them and we don't even know how to come in here. Who are they, how did you know them, why are both husband and wife begging like this, what about their families? it seems strange that you're acting this way

1 Like

Re: Help In Pregnancy by Ishilove: 7:53pm On May 01, 2020
Mizwisdom:
Ishilove, if you say you know them we will take your words but why don't you give more details about this couple? it's not about giving them money, how long will you continue to give them money? it's to tell us more about their condition so that we can give advice that will help them learn to fish. Instead you contacted them and we don't even know how to come in here. Who are they, how did you know them, why are both husband and wife begging like this, what about their families? it seems strange that you're acting this way
All I can say is they are a family that have come into hard times and are doing the best they can to survive.

1 Like

Re: Help In Pregnancy by Ishilove: 12:23am On May 02, 2020
I'm learning not to judge all cases hastily because we can't know what some of these people go through until we walk in their shoes. In the case of this family, their shoes are filled with sharp stones that cause the feet, as well as the heart to bleed.

I will respect their privacy and won't say more than this.

1 Like

Re: Help In Pregnancy by tabithababy(f): 2:09am On May 02, 2020
Ishilove:
I'm learning not to judge all cases hastily because we can't know what some of these people go through until we walk in their shoes. In the case of this family, their shoes are filled with sharp stones that cause the feet, as well as the heart to bleed.

And she keeps getting pregnant

1 Like

Re: Help In Pregnancy by Hangulsaram: 2:32am On May 02, 2020
Ifyjos:
Op and the guy that confirmed are both partners in crime , scammers. May thunder fire you criminals
Have you try to confirm and investigate her?
Re: Help In Pregnancy by Nobody: 2:41am On May 02, 2020
Dooj:

Am alright sir.
Am fine.
Thank you for your good intention.
May that project you are currently running be a huge success.
Amen.
Madam, I just sent you a PM. Reply me or send me a PM if you don't get mine.

2 Likes

Re: Help In Pregnancy by Ishilove: 5:08am On May 02, 2020
tabithababy:

And she keeps getting pregnant
It's a bit more complicated than that. Where did you read that she keeps getting pregnant, by the way? undecided

These folks need all the help they can get. They even need it more than the average person. It is understandable that you are being sceptical.
Re: Help In Pregnancy by Dooj(f): 7:11am On May 02, 2020
J111333:
Madam, I just sent you a PM. Reply me or send me a PM if you don't get mine.
Good morning sir.
Yes, I have seen the PM and I replied.
Sorry for the late replies sir.
Re: Help In Pregnancy by Mizwisdom(f): 8:48am On May 02, 2020
Ishilove:

Please there's nothing like privacy in this case, you know why? because they have cried out to the public for help, some of us are willing to help even if we can do more than just give stipends that will finish in a few days.

Dooj tell us what exactly is the problem, what kind of job are you and your husband willing to do. This is not a case of just giving money to eat, you need something to sustain you so that you don't need to keep begging.

Stop getting pregnant, don't bring kids into the world to suffer, it's not fair. Do you or your husband have any skill? what jobs can you do?

3 Likes

Re: Help In Pregnancy by Ishilove: 10:15am On May 02, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Please there's nothing like privacy in this case, you know why? because they have cried out to the public for help, some of us are willing to help even if we can do more than just give stipends that will finish in a few days.

While you're right to a certain extent, it is not in my place to speak about their challenges and their private lives. It is left to the op do that if she wants to.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are Women Shy Of Breastfeeding In Public? / Please How Can I Handle This / Is This Normal? Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.