Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,952 members, 7,963,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 01:07 AM

Fabregas 95-year-old Great-grandmother Beats Coronavirus - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fabregas 95-year-old Great-grandmother Beats Coronavirus (282 Views)

17 Year-Old Ansu Fati Breaks 95 Year-Old Record As He Scores For Spain / Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record / See How Fabregas And Messi Greeted Each Other After Chelsea Vs Barcelona Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fabregas 95-year-old Great-grandmother Beats Coronavirus by jokertv(m): 11:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
Former Chelsea forward, Cesc Fabregas has announced that his great-grandmother has beaten coronavirus at the age of 95.

Earlier this month, the midfielder said his great-grandmother had been infected with the virus.

However, the former Arsenal and Chelsea star said on Wednesday that she has beaten the virus

“She has overcome coronavirus at 95 years of age,” Fabregas said on Twitter. “Yesterday the test came out negative!

“My great-grandmother is a super heroine but none of this would have been possible had it not been for the help of the nurses and doctors who are giving their lives at each moment so that we can all be better and live a lit bit better during these difficult times.

“Thank you to all the people at Remei de Arenys de Munt for the great sacrifice they make for the elderly. All our respect!!! Nothing is impossible. Thank you!!!”

follow https://www.sportsbams.com.ng The NO1 Nigerian sports blog for more updates

(1) (Reply)

Luke Shaw Hails Victor Moses As The Toughest Opponent He Has Faced / Ndidi- Mikel Is My Idol! / How I Make About 10k To 20k Monthly Using My Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.