Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,989 members, 7,936,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 07:09 AM

Zlatan Ibile : RIP Picturekodak [DOWNLOAD] - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Zlatan Ibile : RIP Picturekodak [DOWNLOAD] (158 Views)

Davido Begs Zlatan Ibile To Sign Him To His Label – His Response Will Make You / Download free Instrumental - Bum Bum By Dmw X Davido X Zlatan Ibile / Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile,olamide Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile : RIP Picturekodak [DOWNLOAD] by Libracfa: 2:10am On May 01, 2020
Sharing it on his instagram, Zlatan captioned it with :

@picturekodak to think I was still with you two days ago discussing your impact of dance and the Afro beat world at large.

This sad news got to me and I can’t quite place it because you still got so much to offer the world with your dance.

I remember the first time we met at the video shoot of my breakout song ‘My body’ ft Olamide,

you appeared to be this short energetic girl with so much beautiful soul while dancing.

The world can be a cruel and beautiful place at the same time and I’m glad to share the beautiful part with you ( Love Divine) Kodak.

Heaven watch over you, you left a mark in the Nigerian dance scene and the Afro world at large.

Download song below

https://entmediahub.com.ng/audio-zlatan-ibile-rip-picturekodak/

(1) (Reply)

My Life - Khan Bhaini / DOWNLOAD MP3: Vector Ft. Masterkraft – If We Must (sun X Rain) / Leehleza – Skomplaas Lockdown Live Party (mp3 Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.