Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,126 members, 7,963,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 03:54 PM

I Need Advice From You Guys,my Girl Friend Always Say This To Ur 1yr And 2months - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Advice From You Guys,my Girl Friend Always Say This To Ur 1yr And 2months (1189 Views)

My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With / Help My Friend Always Talk To Him Self, Do You Think It A Physiological Problem / I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice From You Guys,my Girl Friend Always Say This To Ur 1yr And 2months by johnman40: 10:32pm On May 02, 2020
My girl friend always say this to our 1yr 2months old little girl,refering to me,is that your daddy,most of the time that am coming from out side or comming from up stairs to down stair she might be playing with the little girl and when i come in she said to the little girl is that your daddy ,the worse part of it is some time when am even infront of her and the little girl cry she always said she want her daddy even wen am infront her,i thought using the words of she want you daddy is the right words if there nothing suspicious.your advice will be realy approciate.
Re: I Need Advice From You Guys,my Girl Friend Always Say This To Ur 1yr And 2months by obi4eze(m): 10:34pm On May 02, 2020
What do you actually need advice on?

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice From You Guys,my Girl Friend Always Say This To Ur 1yr And 2months by sisisioge: 10:38pm On May 02, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

Strange things have been happening since this lockdown! Even me sef is struggling with understanding simple posts these days. Biko, help me understand? Are you wondering if your gf is telling the kid that you're not her father or frightened that the child already knows you're not her father? Hian, its complicated. After lockdown, biko get biologist to help clarify.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Advice From You Guys,my Girl Friend Always Say This To Ur 1yr And 2months by HarunaWest(m): 10:40pm On May 02, 2020
What Nonsense is this..Can't you just compose a decent text. You going back and forth, now I have to take panadol.

10 Likes

Re: I Need Advice From You Guys,my Girl Friend Always Say This To Ur 1yr And 2months by johnman40: 10:59pm On May 02, 2020
Thanks for advice there is no need for insulting,i just need advice if she is stylishly telling me that am not her dad or is just the english way of saying stuffs,she is only 1yr 2months old and some time we men we dont borther about doing dna or suspicious that the baby might not be ours untill some strange things start happening,by saying stuffs relating to the baby or something like what she is doing and saying,wen the little girl crying that she want me,my girl friend the little girl mum always say she want her daddy and some time when am comming in to where she and the little girl is she always say to her is that your daddy,have challenges her many time,all i get from her is is a figure of speech.i dnt want insult just need advice.thanks
Re: I Need Advice From You Guys,my Girl Friend Always Say This To Ur 1yr And 2months by Comanche(f): 11:08pm On May 02, 2020
johnman40:
My girl friend always say this to our 1yr 2months old little girl,refering to me,is that your daddy,most of the time that am coming from out side or comming from up stairs to down stair she might be playing with the little girl and when i come in she said to the little girl is that your daddy ,the worse part of it is some time when am even infront of her and the little girl cry she always said she want her daddy even wen am infront her,i thought using the words of she want you daddy is the right words if there nothing suspicious.your advice will be realy approciate.

I'm sorry but I laughed so hard at this that I got hiccups grin

P. S. So I went through your previous posts and it seems you arent just a troll. You've always been suspicious of the baby not being yours even since she was pregnant. So just do yourself a service and put your mind at ease by doing a DNA test for the baby without your girlfriend knowing.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice From You Guys,my Girl Friend Always Say This To Ur 1yr And 2months by yuswrld20(m): 11:29pm On May 02, 2020
DNA buh don use family hospital.life is complicated
Re: I Need Advice From You Guys,my Girl Friend Always Say This To Ur 1yr And 2months by Oluromantic: 11:32pm On May 02, 2020
Your composition is bad. We dont know if you're d dad of d kid and you're not happy the kid doesn't know her dad. OR you're not the dad and ur gf is trying to make her think you're d dad. Learn to compose properly next time.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice From You Guys,my Girl Friend Always Say This To Ur 1yr And 2months by Nobody: 12:15am On May 03, 2020
I went through your previous posts. In a lengthy post you wrote last year in January, you talked about not being sure the pregnancy was yours. It's time for you to get a DNA test done so you can have some peace of mind.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice From You Guys,my Girl Friend Always Say This To Ur 1yr And 2months by doggedfighter(f): 1:07am On May 03, 2020
Is that your daddy ??
The above should not be your problem for now
Put yourself together first, you sound confused

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice From You Guys,my Girl Friend Always Say This To Ur 1yr And 2months by crackkhaus: 1:11am On May 03, 2020
You know you can put your mind at rest just by getting a DNA test, right? grin

5 Likes

Re: I Need Advice From You Guys,my Girl Friend Always Say This To Ur 1yr And 2months by Nobody: 5:30am On May 03, 2020
How old is your girlfriend? Well... Maybe you're not her daddy then. Lol I mean.... Why would she be asking such questions?.
Re: I Need Advice From You Guys,my Girl Friend Always Say This To Ur 1yr And 2months by ahnie: 7:31am On May 03, 2020
Keenly following!
Hello crackhaus!
Re: I Need Advice From You Guys,my Girl Friend Always Say This To Ur 1yr And 2months by crackkhaus: 9:54am On May 03, 2020
ahnie:
Keenly following!
Hello crackhaus!
Hello Ahnie Banana kiss
Re: I Need Advice From You Guys,my Girl Friend Always Say This To Ur 1yr And 2months by Nobody: 10:09am On May 03, 2020
The guy is high.
When he calms down, he will articulate.
Re: I Need Advice From You Guys,my Girl Friend Always Say This To Ur 1yr And 2months by obi4eze(m): 10:18am On May 03, 2020
Are you the father of the little one or not?
Re: I Need Advice From You Guys,my Girl Friend Always Say This To Ur 1yr And 2months by AfroKnight: 10:35am On May 03, 2020
This your story is really stressful to read.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice From You Guys,my Girl Friend Always Say This To Ur 1yr And 2months by Houseofglam7(f): 5:31pm On May 03, 2020
Damn story be making me dizzy AF

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To My Beautiful Daughter. / Everything Household DECLUTTER / 7 Effective Tips To Save A Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.