Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,823 members, 7,962,679 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 02:35 PM

Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew (56619 Views)

Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic / Policeman Trying To Arrest His Colleague After A Suspect’s Escape In Anambra / Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by Ezennwa(m): 8:51pm On May 03, 2020
seanwilliam:
lay indeed
Corrected
Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by Timantech(m): 8:52pm On May 03, 2020
Blossomfirst:
Woman power! We rule
You just showed yourself as a icon of stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 03, 2020
Idiotmod:

Middle belt ko Midle weight, u know hear say the man too dey speak Eruwa dialect
He most have stay in that region for long to understand their language
Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by Samfloxin(m): 8:53pm On May 03, 2020
Abaman001:
Some women with strong head all the time, as if she can withstand a fight with the police officer if she should be allowed to fight....that's how they go about slapping people anyhow bcus the society forbid beating women.
Who forbids beating women...slap me and I will slap hell out of her w

3 Likes

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by tranxo(m): 8:53pm On May 03, 2020
Lol. Her case will be treated off camera.

1 Like

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 03, 2020
Blossomfirst:
Woman power! We rule
Nice thighs tho. grin
Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by elisho: 8:55pm On May 03, 2020
that man is not a police man his not on duty no uniform

1 Like

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by mandandit: 8:55pm On May 03, 2020
There must have been reason for this assault.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by Awe4luv(m): 9:04pm On May 03, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
She looks inebriated
u sabi english o
Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by iokpebholo: 9:05pm On May 03, 2020
free2ryhme:

Do you understand yoruba
I dont need to understand yoruba,got a first hand information from some1 who was at d scene.D woman started shouting 'he slapped me first'when she realised what she did was wrong and that she was being recorded.I know d police have alot of bad eggs but in this case she is at fault.First she flauted d lock lockdown and secondly, she even attack a policeman who was lawfully doing his work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by bellosulaiman(m): 9:05pm On May 03, 2020
Slap him more , Good for the police officer. Most of the Police officers are insensitive , unreasonable and lacks manner of approach. Had it mean the police officer addressed the woman rightly, it won’t have degenerated to that extent. Why didn’t they cover the part e officer harnessed the woman ?
On the other hand, kudos goes to those police officers that nips crime in the bud. May God continue to bless them more. Amen
Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by Flier: 9:06pm On May 03, 2020
DECENCY3:
The Policeman village dey find way to remove am from work but the policeman get sense pass them.

They want him to slap the woman, social media will carry and he will be dismissed.
He deserves a promotion
I can’t tolerate such nonsense Even if I will get sacked the following day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by micflo28(m): 9:06pm On May 03, 2020
E f*ck am e no pay grin
Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by Rilwayne001: 9:08pm On May 03, 2020
Kobicove:
This video clip does not tell the whole story...

From what I can infer the woman is only retaliating for an assault by the man

You people should stop circulating half-truths on social media! undecided

Slapping her first gives her the right to do that continuously?

In the first place she defied the curfew order in the state. While at that, she got the liver to slap, repeatedly a police officer? Chai. Even in advance country where things are in order, she would be doing 1year for that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by WaffenSS(m): 9:09pm On May 03, 2020
EzzyCarter:
What happened to turning the other cheek? cheesy

The man who said so had his disciples sell their clothings and bought weapons when he felt in danger.

Luke 22: 35-38.
Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by Onanuga90(m): 9:09pm On May 03, 2020
From the clip it was the policeman that assaulted her first, let's be guided how we react to everything.

1 Like

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by greatcrown: 9:10pm On May 03, 2020
The reaction of the woman was premised on the action of the police. The policeman slapped the woman while she was eating. In an attempt to get sympathy he now asked his colleagues to record the reaction of the woman.

1 Like

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by beejay85: 9:10pm On May 03, 2020
emmabest2000:
The officer na her lover who wan to abandon her after her back to back efforts grin

If you know, you know
Officer dom shine d woman or her relative Kongo....only to want to stay aloof when things go south....ko le werk!!

1 Like

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by babajero(m): 9:10pm On May 03, 2020
This woman go last for cell o

1 Like

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by Bluffly: 9:10pm On May 03, 2020
For those thay do not understand Yoruba and have been commenting. What led to this from the woman's utterances was that the police man slapped her first for no reason, hence her outbursts
Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by greatcrown: 9:11pm On May 03, 2020
Rilwayne001:

In the first place she defied the curfew order in the state. While at that, she got the liver to slap, repeatedly a police officer? Chai. Even in advance country where things are in order, she would be doing 1year for that.

And how many year will the policeman be doing for assaulting her?

1 Like

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by iokpebholo: 9:12pm On May 03, 2020
bellosulaiman:
Slap him more , Good for the police officer. Most of the Police officers are insensitive , unreasonable and lacks manner of approach. Had it mean the police officer addressed the woman rightly, it won’t have degenerated to that extent. Why didn’t they cover the part e officer harnessed the woman ?
On the other hand, kudos goes to those police officers that nips crime in the bud. May God continue to bless them more. Amen
clap for yourself.......next time if u get to a police check point,go straight to d men on duty and give them dirty slap.Maybe they will give u a medal afterwards

2 Likes

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by Bluffly: 9:12pm On May 03, 2020
Rilwayne001:

And the officer too will serve his punishment for the unwarranted violence towards her

1 Like

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by misskenny(f): 9:13pm On May 03, 2020
This is retaliation, the policemen were just trying to cover-up for their wrongs and I'm sure they wanted to threaten the woman with the video.

She's has no right to slap an officer of the law, she went too far. I'm sure it's out of frustration and fear.

I also noticed that she sells essential (palm-oil, onions etc) from the background.

I hope she survives it after this humiliation. They will definitely come and back for her and we'll not hear of it. sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by iokpebholo: 9:14pm On May 03, 2020
Bluffly:
For those thay do not understand Yoruba and have been commenting. What led to this from the woman's utterances was that the police man slapped her first for no reason, hence her outbursts
Find out from ppl who were on ground and stop relying on d crocrodile tears of a jezebel

1 Like

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by craves(m): 9:18pm On May 03, 2020
that policeman "if he is" is not on duty, suspect say na kurukere wake him wake. why would you want to enforce a crime that kind night and you no put on uniform? who will respect you

that is not the main starting of the video.

meanwhile ...
Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by kemii7671: 9:20pm On May 03, 2020
Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by fatherdfd: 9:24pm On May 03, 2020
When jazz man recognize jazz woman. That's greatness. The woman is a walking cop looking for who go complete her dying mission. The policeman was so smart coz a little tin would have triggered violence in that area

1 Like

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by blackboy(m): 9:26pm On May 03, 2020
The policeman from the story the woman said first assaulted her them led to her going ballistic. This recording was to protect the policemen from dismissal like the Osunstate case
Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by femeritus: 9:27pm On May 03, 2020
The police assaulted her first. That's what the woman is saying but I think she overreacted.

1 Like

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by bellosulaiman(m): 9:31pm On May 03, 2020
iokpebholo:
clap for yourself.......next time if u get to a police check point,go straight to d men on duty and give them dirty slap.Maybe they will give u a medal afterwards

Guy, U don’t know the kind of hatred I have for police officers at check points that wants to intimidate you so that you can bribe them. A scenario happened last week that the police officer at a check point took me to their DPO amid Coronavirus lockdown. I categorically explained to DPO and he let me off the hook because he was reasonable(common sense)
Unfortunately, I am a professional that doesn’t collect neither pay bribe. Integrity is our number one motto.
Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by teemy(m): 9:31pm On May 03, 2020
aAK1:
For people who understand Yoruba. She kept talking about the man slapping her first. Something transpired before the video started rolling
Started rolling or possibly edited out? grin

Seems a lot of people on the first page did not even watch the video and the OP was biased in his reportage. This was a vexed and thorn woman retaliating with her claim of being slapped first by that police officer she held.

The woman overreacted though and might go to jail

At the end, the police officer possibly could be suspended because there would surely be witnesses to the unruly acts of his men shooting into the air in a populated place not to talk about there could be others who were equally excessively harassed before the woman.

Guess what, no complainant, no case cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Felix Osilama Okpoh, Wanted By FBI For $6 Million Scam Surrenders To EFCC / Peace Ofoego Notorious For Breaking Into Mansions To Sleep Arrested In The US / Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.