Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,185 members, 7,936,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 07:12 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: My War Is With IPOB , Not The Igbos - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Kemi Olunloyo: My War Is With IPOB , Not The Igbos (352 Views)

How The Igbos Falsely Claimed Olaudah Equaino / Kola Breaking Ceremony (Iwa Ọjị) Of The Igbos / Ooni Disagrees With FG, Says IPOB Not A Terrorist Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo: My War Is With IPOB , Not The Igbos by Ivorycassi(f): 3:55pm On May 06, 2020
https://www.theonlineparrots.com/2020/05/kemi-olunloyo-my-war-is-with-ipob-not.html

Controversial Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo is back again . This time around she’s here to clear the air about her fight with Igbos .

In her previous post she said Igbo women are the least educated women in Nigeria , furthermore , said ‘the housegirl and street prostitute mentally is affecting them.’ Now she just made a u-turn , saying her war is for the Indegenous People of Biafra (IPOB) , not the Igbos.

In her words :

Igbos online are sacred people . Calm down the only Biafra war is Kemi vs IPOB. My discussion on “Igbo women “ has turned into Igbos versus Yoruba. STOP IT!

SOURCE; https://www.theonlineparrots.com/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: My War Is With IPOB , Not The Igbos by donbachi(m): 3:56pm On May 06, 2020
Waaarrrr staaart!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: My War Is With IPOB , Not The Igbos by seunlayi(m): 3:57pm On May 06, 2020
She is actually right, the Igbo's are actually not in term with the IPOB ideology

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: My War Is With IPOB , Not The Igbos by Shelumiel: 3:58pm On May 06, 2020
This woman is just looking for attention and it seems she is getting it from a lot of retards who don't have better things to do with their time. undecided

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: My War Is With IPOB , Not The Igbos by Ezennwa(m): 4:01pm On May 06, 2020
hmm!

The question is, who are Igbos and who are IGBOS, to sum it up, this statement by Kemi Olunloyo hereby becomes Inconsequential.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: My War Is With IPOB , Not The Igbos by amaniro: 4:05pm On May 06, 2020
She should stop mentioning "Igbo " then. I personally as an igbo man dislike the IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: My War Is With IPOB , Not The Igbos by DanseMacabre(m): 4:07pm On May 06, 2020
seunlayi:
She is actually right, the Igbo's are actually not in term with the IPOB ideology

Beware of sweeping generalisations.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: My War Is With IPOB , Not The Igbos by potent5(m): 4:25pm On May 06, 2020
When Kanu gets ready for Kemi na she go run like chicken wey dem pluck her feathers.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

History Of Ibadan Part 2 : How Lagelu Founded Ibadan The First Time / My Igbo Father Refuses To Tell Me His Father And Mother Names. / How Some Philsophers See Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.